#7 York @ #4 Seq. Co

BallPark3434

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seq. co s hould ask smith county their already crying about being in the same bracket as us. York has a more all around team then seqco does I think. From what I heard about their last game they were shy about hiting . All I have to say York kids like to knock heads off. :blink::flower:

"Shy about hitting?" I bet you feel differently after the game. :wacko:

Indians fans this is playoffs dont over look anyone. Sounds like last week Mcminn gave you guys a wake up call. Move forward and this is a very winnable game for the Indians. To the York fan that says Seq is shy about hitting, I havent seen them in a couple of weeks, but from what i seen they like to throw their bodies around. York has a good team. This should be a good hard fought football game. Its playoff time, best football of the year. Best of luck to both teams!

I really doubt anyone is overlooking York especially the way it seems they put it to Smith County-a team that's put it to Sequatchie in the playoffs this decade.

A post was deleted that tried to bring up "You scored on our backups!" yet again (I mean really, cry about it why don't you)...that game is over and the opponent this Friday is a talented York team so that's what this topic will be about. McMinn Central plays CAK and I'm 100 percent sure that's their focus so talk about them on that topic.

I just can't see Sequatchie County beating York. York is playing hot right now and they are coming off a big win against a powerful Smith County team. Sequatiche is coming off a loss and has had somewhat of a flawed season. You can't think the game is already won because this is high school football but i see York coming out on top in this one.

te answer to my question (which is a joke by the way i am not looking past anyone) is practice old joke sorry it would not be wise 4 a 6-4 to over look a 7-3 team obviously you good team so much smack going on people get defencive quick as for not wanting to hit staements tend to get blown way out of propportion i assure our guys will bring it all night.but seriously now wher the h--- is goodpasture