Tellico Plains vs Oliver Springs

bigbearsfan

You read the 5 pages too. I know it's exciting for everybody that these two teams have made it to the playoffs. It does not mean everyone should be wound tighter than a banjo string. My remarks were TO sandman1. I was NOT saying that TP was going to dominate. Instead of letting every single thing set you off, notice the little things. How close are these two? PRETTY DANG CLOSE! Nothing personal here. I love the game. I know just like everybody else that the kids are who will settle this. We all just need to chill out, enjoy the game, hope nobody gets hurt on either side, and have fun. Nothing personal here. Just stating obvious stats. We ALL need to chill out! This will be the most evenly matched game in the state friday night! I CANNOT WAIT!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to my Alma Mater on making the playoffs in stunning fashion! I played on the last playoff team (lost to state champion Goodpasture). I'm very excited for Tellico football. I hope that the bears can make a big playoff run and pull off the upset against Boyd Buchanan to get to the STATE!!! Good Luck Bears!!! Hope Mcminn Central and Tellico will both be playing at Tennessee Tech in December! :thumb:

Mcalister and he has 9 sacks.

Prep Xtra has McAlister with 8............Clevenger form Hardin Valley has 13..........Frank from Grace Christian has 16.......Smith from CAK has 10.....Ball from Gatlinburg-Pittman has 10.....Howard from Gatlinburg-Pittman has 9........that's just the east end of the state

LOL...WOW! That's what i get for not checking my sources. Thanks Tigers24fan. But still, you gotta admit, 9 sacks is pretty dang good. Definately NOT a pushover!! How do you see it going down??

9 sacks is still outstanding........I said TP by 2 TD's......the final was 20-12......sounds like a good game by both teams.....congrats to Tellico and good luck next week