bigbearsfan

For OZ:

Jordon Romero: 1,167 yards rushing, 21 TD's

Garrett Miller: 988 yards passing, 579 yards rushing, 10 TD's

Wesley Rather: 468 receiving yards, 6 TD's

Rue Eskridge: 280 receiving yards, 5 TD's

J.J. Jackson: 7 sacks

Go Bobcats!!!!

Nice article in today's Roane County News about the four horseman of OZ.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Oliver Springs line has been challenged. I would say the coaching staff has been challenged. Tellico Plains people point blank said they are better than you in every way, better lines, better backs, better coaches, better fans, better girls basketball coach, better everything. They are just better! I pushed the better part a little far, but you can tell they think that they are going to run over O.S. Good Luck to both teams.

I would say Oliver Springs line has been challenged. I would say the coaching staff has been challenged. Tellico Plains people point blank said they are better than you in every way, better lines, better backs, better coaches, better fans, better girls basketball coach, better everything. They are just better! I pushed the better part a little far, but you can tell they think that they are going to run over O.S. Good Luck to both teams.

Hmmm.....seems like somebody has some issuses. I looked, there hasn't been anything said on here about Tellico Dominating anything. The only things that have said is how Oliver Springs Needs to make sure they are not thinking the toughest thing for them is the drive to Tellico. Still seems like the warning isn't being heard!

What are you on? Tellico is favored by everyone. What warning are you talking about? The posts say O.S. basically has no line, and their backs are weak compared to Tellico, and O.S. coaches couldn't hold the yard markers at Tellico. Tellico seems pretty confident resting players against teams. I wonder if they will do that this week, so they can be ready to play Hampton.

You must not be reading all the posts. Remarks like Oliver Springs will because their line is dominating everyone they have played the last two weeks and how the linebackers will step up, and the wide receivers will step up and beat Tellico by 15, 21.....try reading. But that's ok. It's the kids that will decide who wins. Looks like the old Tellico?Oliver Springs rivalry is back! Glad to see it's easy to rekindle the old rivalry!

You seriously need to just say no. Of 5 pages of post, only 1 sandman was talking anything about O.S. coming out on top and how players need to step up and play. You were the one saying Tellico's line was going to hammer on O.S. Get your facts straight. Also, Tellico has the resting players against teams.

Well, I don't have a dog in the race here, but I have to sat that OS has a good back in Romero-the kid has speed and power and from what I've seen, really good cut back ability. And yes, I've seen TP play and the O'Dell kid is the real deal. So, I think you're going to have a good battle of running backs on display in this one!