Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

ok 56dad, first off hillsboro did not spank henry county last year. i believe the score was 31-24. and im not sure why you are runnin your mouth about the lack of class???? idk where u got that from. oh and by the way if anyone has been spanked, it will be springfield friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me! if any coach has the nerves to call HC soft, they will get HC's A game! which is not good for the springfield coach since he couldnt even handle HC mid-season. HC has played their best games n the playoffs the last few years up till semis. and im sure that this is the year the HC gets over that hump!!!!!!!!!

ROLL RED ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

HC did nothing to show lack of class after last years 7 point loss to Hillsboro, which is hardly a spanking. However, you have shown your lack of class all year on the Hillsboro threads bashing their coaches relentlessly!

Good try, I sat with my son and my principal at the officials meeting and spoke with no one, Sutherlan did not attend get upset over somthing else. This is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If YOU are telling the truth about being at the meeting then try telling the truth about the rest. I spoke with the source who attended and Myers was running his mouth and the other one was described in such a way that he was thought to be Southerland. In any event the Springfield coaches don't know when to shut up. The denials are too little too late. Back it up on the field and if you can then keep on talking. If you can't then shut up!

If Coach Myers was sitting with Administration I do not believe those things were said. Why can we not keep this topic about the game, and away from "He said, She said?" Did you directly hear these coaches at this meeting? If not, then why start a false rumor? You said you heard from a friend that heard from a friend correct. What if your friend was not telling you the truth? Who looks bad now?

That's fine then let's talk about the game. The friend who called had nothing to gain by lying about this. Several people overheard this foolishness. What about the game do you want to talk about?

This is getting good! Sorry to inform you therealgame that Southerland was at home sick Monday night. So obviously the individual you talked to has no idea what he was talking about. You said that you know this as a fact, well now you look quite uneducated! How do you explain seeing someone at a meeting that was home sick with his family. Fact is a fact I guess, and you are the one that keeps your mouth going. By the way, what does southerland look like from your eye witness's watchful eye? Just curious, but if Southerland was there you could tell us what he looks like correct! Please share your knowledge of the facts with us therealgame!

This is getting good! Sorry to inform you therealgame that Southerland was at home sick Monday night. So obviously the individual you talked to has no idea what he was talking about. You said that you know this as a fact, well now you look quite uneducated! How do you explain seeing someone at a meeting that was home sick with his family. Fact is a fact I guess, and you are the one that keeps your mouth going. By the way, what does southerland look like from your eye witness's watchful eye? Just curious, but if Southerland was there you could tell us what he looks like correct! Please share your knowledge of the facts with us therealgame!

THere you go Coach S let him have it. My wife made me pot roast so that is why I wasn't there. Keep up the good work and hope to see you in round 3.

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

Who do you think you are slinging mud all year long?!?!? Is that your definition of class? Man, you must be the cream of the crop over there in Burro Town. Shows alot of class sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong too! If my memory serves me correctly, there was much class shown by Henry County in a NARROW defeat last year. Seems like I remember some of the Hillsboro parents tailgating with us outside of Koen(sp?) Stadium. They were very nice, we were very nice.

So how does 3-7 feel this year? Maybe we'll get a rematch in Cookeville this year...

Who do you think you are slinging mud all year long?!?!? Is that your definition of class? Man, you must be the cream of the crop over there in Burro Town. Shows alot of class sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong too! If my memory serves me correctly, there was much class shown by Henry County in a NARROW defeat last year. Seems like I remember some of the Hillsboro parents tailgating with us outside of Koen(sp?) Stadium. They were very nice, we were very nice.

So how does 3-7 feel this year? Maybe we'll get a rematch in Cookeville this year...

Not likley Cephus! Looks like that Burro fan is on here just to show how big of an @$$ he really is. :blink: Maybe if they can play the 1-9 team they might advance! :flower:

Sounds to me like coach Southerland looks like "theydontcare"! :blink: However, if you werent home sick monday night, you certainly will be late friday night! Sick that you even opened your mouth and contributed to the beat down your getting ready to take! :flower:

Just a good friend, and Chris has been very quite this week. I will be at the game Friday night, and if you want to meet we can meet at the concession stand!

At least be honest with everyone. If you are a coach and going to be on here don't try to hide behind someone. You know you have a good team and have done a great job with the kids this year. Have a good practice today and continue the offense just like last week.