Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

And what lack of class did you see in the "7 point spanking"?

You know you are a real winner when your first name is embrodered on your work shirt. You and the rest of the homers trash talked for weeks.....hope you sit home and watch wrestling again this year during the finals.

From the lack of substance to your posts I seriously doubt that YOU know what a winner looks like!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, it sure is refreshing to have some worthy read material on the HC thread for a change. You people are cracking me up. But dont take me wrong, keep it up. We finally are staying on the first page lol. Now, for an important "game related" question......With the loss of Skylar, being that he wore many hats on the field, who do you guys and girls see filling his shoes in each role he played?

What is the official time of the game, and what time should we leave Springfield to have time to tailgate with the Patriot faithful. I hope it will be ok to have clean smack talk while eating some good food with you guys. This is going to be fun for our Jacket faithful. Been two years since we have been in the playoffs.

As for coaches talking about opposing teams, well, as long as I have been alive it happens every week. Some people may even misinterpret what a coach is trying to say to someone. Don't read too much into something so unimportant. Just my opinion!

Last, it was said earlier on this post that the Jackets do not have a chance. Well my beloved Titans faced a Jacksonville team that was supposed to beat us. In the end the Titans pulled out a win. Just shows that any night a team may be able to upset another. I just hope the Jackets can take a page from the Titans book this week.

What is the official time of the game, and what time should we leave Springfield to have time to tailgate with the Patriot faithful. I hope it will be ok to have clean smack talk while eating some good food with you guys. This is going to be fun for our Jacket faithful. Been two years since we have been in the playoffs.

As for coaches talking about opposing teams, well, as long as I have been alive it happens every week. Some people may even misinterpret what a coach is trying to say to someone. Don't read too much into something so unimportant. Just my opinion!

Last, it was said earlier on this post that the Jackets do not have a chance. Well my beloved Titans faced a Jacksonville team that was supposed to beat us. In the end the Titans pulled out a win. Just shows that any night a team may be able to upset another. I just hope the Jackets can take a page from the Titans book this week.

I agree OJF, He Said He Said means little to me. I doubt many care.

Titans pulled one out, it was great to see.

Whether you get off at Exit 11 or 8 I would plan on at least additional 60 - 70 minutes from the exit. Friday Clarksville traffic and HC trucks pulled over looking for roadkill :thumb: for the tailgating will slow thinks up. :lol: Lot's of edible wildlife after the last few nights of Full Moon.

It is going to be a great night for Round 1. Be safe traveling. :lol:

As far as the game, got to believe the Pats will shutdown SHS running game again and take control early.

You still reference that it was true. So Southerland was at home and at the meeting at the same time. If this is a fact, as you say, then get the facts about the story right. Your sources still place Southerland and Myers at a meeting together. Correct! Last I checked, Southerland was at home. Correct! So "(HE)" could have not been talking about Henry County with Coach at a meeting he was not present at. Correct! Which makes the statement on this website false. So obviously your sources were wrong. Ask your sources what these gentlemen looked like, wearing, and truly said. Trust me, Southerland has no problem telling people how he feels. Just ask him, and he will talk your ear off. You obviously do not know him, and should not be spreading false information about him! Is this not a form of slander? Does this not break CoachT board rules? Just checking!

From people who know Southerland it sounded like it was him. If he wasn't there then it wasn't him. As I said the denials make it more likely to be true. There is no malicious intent so no it is not slander. Some Springfield coaches said some things they wish they hadn't said and now they are running for cover. It is all too obvious. Let it go and just don't do it again. Learn from this. Your denials are equivalent to a confession and it's not that big of a deal.

That just dont make any sense; somebody accuses you of doing/saying something and you deny it so that makes it more likely to be true? So if you just sarcasticly say "yeah, ok I did/said it" does that make it more likely to be false?.....GOT LOGIC?

I agree OJF, He Said He Said means little to me. I doubt many care.

Titans pulled one out, it was great to see.

Whether you get off at Exit 11 or 8 I would plan on at least additional 60 - 70 minutes from the exit. Friday Clarksville traffic and HC trucks pulled over looking for roadkill :thumb: for the tailgating will slow thinks up. :lol: Lot's of edible wildlife after the last few nights of Full Moon.

It is going to be a great night for Round 1. Be safe traveling. :lol:

As far as the game, got to believe the Pats will shutdown SHS running game again and take control early.

Exactly, I would take exit 8 and just go straight through the by-pass to Dover road and wingman is right on the money, you are looking at another 60-70 minutes.....

Springfield definitely has a chance. I think they have more speed and athleticism than Henry County. HC has more experience and knows how to win, especially in the playoffs. HC just lost one of the the top two or three players on the team. This could be a real battle.

You still reference that it was true. So Southerland was at home and at the meeting at the same time. If this is a fact, as you say, then get the facts about the story right. Your sources still place Southerland and Myers at a meeting together. Correct! Last I checked, Southerland was at home. Correct! So "(HE)" could have not been talking about Henry County with Coach at a meeting he was not present at. Correct! Which makes the statement on this website false. So obviously your sources were wrong. Ask your sources what these gentlemen looked like, wearing, and truly said. Trust me, Southerland has no problem telling people how he feels. Just ask him, and he will talk your ear off. You obviously do not know him, and should not be spreading false information about him! Is this not a form of slander? Does this not break CoachT board rules? Just checking!

From people who know Southerland it sounded like it was him. If he wasn't there then it wasn't him. As I said the denials make it more likely to be true. There is no malicious intent so no it is not slander. Some Springfield coaches said some things they wish they hadn't said and now they are running for cover. It is all too obvious. Let it go and just don't do it again. Learn from this. Your denials are equivalent to a confession and it's not that big of a deal.

That just dont make any sense; somebody accuses you of doing/saying something and you deny it so that makes it more likely to be true? So if you just sarcasticly say "yeah, ok I did/said it" does that make it more likely to be false?.....GOT LOGIC?

I REPEAT.............who is YOUR team?

I REPEAT.............who is YOUR team?

I thought everyone already knew that I played 4 and support Springfield..... :thumb:

Good luck to all Friday night.....