(#5) Overton Bobcats @ (#4) Franklin Rebels

huskergymnast33

Overton's strengths:

-- Overall defense, especially against the run up the middle and pass defense.

-- Overall weakeness is that they can't hit a FG longer than about 35 and are vulnerable to speed RBs that can get out on the edge.

Don't know much about Franklin's, offense. Looks like they have a good run defense and that is vs Overton's strength, rushing.

Tell me about Franklin's offense.

Franklin has speedy running backs(2 of them) who can get to the edge. :thumb:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fieldwalker...The specialities in the concession stand are Starbucks Coffee and PeanutButter & Jelly Sandwitches :thumb:

Rebels had some defensive players in the penality box last week...they are out.

Rebel defense is quick and smart.

Rebel offense is getting better each week with a Soph QB and two great Senior Running Backs...O-Line getting better each week also.

Rebels and Bobcats have met in this round before...winner as usual will make the least mistakes. 8-)

Fieldwalker...The specialities in the concession stand are Starbucks Coffee and PeanutButter & Jelly Sandwitches :thumb:

Rebel offense is getting better each week with a Soph QB and two great Senior Running Backs...O-Line getting better each week also.

Rebels and Bobcats have met in this round before...winner as usual will make the least mistakes. 8-)

Should be a good game!

Fieldwalker...The specialities in the concession stand are Starbucks Coffee and PeanutButter & Jelly Sandwitches :roflol:

Rebels and Bobcats have met in this round before...winner as usual will make the least mistakes. :popcorneater:

I'm going to have to agree with my main man Hogan on this one, the PB & J's at FHS are for sure the best :roflol:

Fieldwalker...The specialities in the concession stand are Starbucks Coffee and PeanutButter & Jelly Sandwitches :blink:

Rebels and Bobcats have met in this round before...winner as usual will make the least mistakes. :?:

I'm going to have to agree with my main man Hogan on this one, the PB & J's at FHS are for sure the best :?:

Hey rr64 heard you was out late at the Tunes for Touchdowns last night..ya'll eat any Bobcat Meat last night with your Cokes and Sprites. :D

Fieldwalker...The specialities in the concession stand are Starbucks Coffee and PeanutButter & Jelly Sandwitches :huh:

Rebels and Bobcats have met in this round before...winner as usual will make the least mistakes. :thumb:

I'm going to have to agree with my main man Hogan on this one, the PB & J's at FHS are for sure the best :huh:

Hey rr64 heard you was out late at the Tunes for Touchdowns last night..ya'll eat any Bobcat Meat last night with your Cokes and Sprites. :lol:

We had some delicious BBQ Bobcat. I ate a bobcat quesadilla myself, and drank a couple of cokes. But don't worry, I'm still hongry for Friday. Great fundraiser to kick off the playoffs. Get ready REBELS, stay hungry :thumb:

I think my boyz on the defensive side of the ball, Timmy "full-speed", Ben "laying-the-wood" Woodall, and W. & Hunter "head-hunter" Nall will take care of business... Overachieving, its what we do down at Franklin.

RR64 & Hogan give me a reason to come home in two weeks to watch a football game.

The Blue Cooler Boys and Quarterfinal Action is awaiting you Husker Boy in Two Weeks....Rebels hope to bring home a win for ya. :thumb:

I think my boyz on the defensive side of the ball, Timmy "full-speed", Ben "laying-the-wood" Woodall, and W. & Hunter "head-hunter" Nall will take care of business... Overachieving, its what we do down at Franklin.

RR64 & Hogan give me a reason to come home in two weeks to watch a football game.

I vote for Ben Woodall and the boys from Williamson County! :thumb:

Go Bruins!