Sunbright vs. Cloudland 11/6 @ Cloudland

utvolzfan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbright is on the playoffs baby!!! Where does the puppies play this week? We are taking a charter bus up there to cloudand. Hope we have a bunch of puppies and puppy fans come watch us beat cloudland. Jessie will throw about 400 yards and 5 tds. Sunbright 42-6.

I think you guys have a good qb,I doubt he will come close to 400 yards and the 42 points is out of the question. My guess is Cloudland will run the ball down you're throat all night, start gambling and they may even hit you with a big pass or 2. You and the puppies will be sitting on the same porch next week.

ta sun wil overtack tha clouds haha ya teem be week an dont deserve tha playoffs an waait an c how bad ya lil boyz git beet unless are dummy QB throw INTs we wood beet tha WARTS if are dummy QB only had a brain. we win tis un 36-14

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 Cookville Bound

Notice that you took the County Champions off the signature line. As for your Quarterback, he is the best thing about your team. And BTW, "..if a frog had wings..." Your bunch had better focus on the nextweek rather than last week or your playoff run will be very short.

So footballer, calling your QB a "dummy" huh? Boy I bet he appriciates that! I can see you're a team player! Better watch that, it might derail your train bound for Cookeville! :popcorneater:

That train was derailed before the season started. From what I hear the dummy is the one that gives them a chance, might ought to show ole dummy a little more love. A couple of posters on here are the real dummies.

It's funny that the Cloudland fans thought there should be a thread for this game. To be honest you haven't seen many Sunbright fans post in here yet because they are embarrassed to be playing Cloudland in the first round. Sunbright is looking ahead to their next game with Grace Christian because this one will most likely be a cakewalk...it won't really get tough until round 3 for the Tigers.

Sunbright- 37

Cloudland- 16