Monterey @ Eagleville

xplay20

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a big JOKE!

You are a JOKE!!!!!!!! These young men have worked hard to get into the playoffs and for some idiot like you to call their hard work a joke is pathetic!

You know nothing about me, so how can you pass judgement on who I am or if I am a joke or not! I worked 30 years for General Motors, Chevy division. I have two grown kids who still live up north. I moved back to God's country (Clay County) back in June. I have 3 College degrees, two from Wayne State University and one from the University of Michigan in Mechanical and Physical Medicine. So I do resent being called a joke. I was refering to the fact that Monterey made the playoffs after wins over Red Boiling Springs, Upperman, some place called Wartburg, Pickett County and Jackson Co. Taking nothing away from their hard work, all teams do that. I think it was a big joke that Clay County did not get to go to the playoffs even though they beat Monterey and finished higher in the region than the Wildcats did. Monterey is 5 and 5 playing a 3 and 7 team, then you have a 7 and 3 Lookout Valley team that has to travel to a 6 and 4 Gordonsville team! That is a JOKE! If you are going to exculude a 4 and 6 Clay Co. squad ,who I believe worked just as hard as anyone else, then make the 3 and 7 team travel to Gordonsville and send Monterey to Lookout Valley. They are the ones who really got punished!

Realistically, no team with a losing record should make the playoffs but that is just my opinion!

Now, I've told you who I am, who are you to be calling me a joke? Anytime you want to match I Q's, mine is 147. And no thats not on a scale of 1,000 just in case you didn't know you egotistical JERK!

Now just who are you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You should not call this game a joke, these kids have worked hard all season long. If you are a Detroit Red Wings fan you ARE a joke. Take that to the bank!!!

I've seen both teams, and, IMO, they're about even. I'll give the edge to Monterey just simple because they played tougher teams. Their SOS isn't that high, but you can't downplay the tough teams they've played. Two of them could beat any team that Eagleville played.

And, as for RedWings, he needs to get a grip.

Get Him Rat! :thumb:

But im no longer the mayor of Eagleville, they cursed me and sent a Tornado after me, then they made me sick about a month later. That was not a nice thing of them to do!!

11 Stanley Cups and 9 runners up-You must be a Predators fan. If you aren't smart enough to understand what I'm talking about, you just a waste of my time. Neither Eagleville nor Monterey deserve to be in the playoffs. Thats enough said!

Thats really not all that good considering how long the red dummys have been in the NHL. And both Eagleville and Monterey would whoop any team from Clay County. And those degrees you have might get you an entry level position. AT MCDONALDS!!! Or maybe Kroger if the economy was a little better. Who the heck is Wayne State anyways???? They probably should call it Whine State.

This game is a big JOKE!

You are a JOKE!!!!!!!! These young men have worked hard to get into the playoffs and for some idiot like you to call their hard work a joke is pathetic!

You know nothing about me, so how can you pass judgement on who I am or if I am a joke or not! I worked 30 years for General Motors, Chevy division. I have two grown kids who still live up north. I moved back to God's country (Clay County) back in June. I have 3 College degrees, two from Wayne State University and one from the University of Michigan in Mechanical and Physical Medicine. So I do resent being called a joke. I was refering to the fact that Monterey made the playoffs after wins over Red Boiling Springs, Upperman, some place called Wartburg, Pickett County and Jackson Co. Taking nothing away from their hard work, all teams do that. I think it was a big joke that Clay County did not get to go to the playoffs even though they beat Monterey and finished higher in the region than the Wildcats did. Monterey is 5 and 5 playing a 3 and 7 team, then you have a 7 and 3 Lookout Valley team that has to travel to a 6 and 4 Gordonsville team! That is a JOKE! If you are going to exculude a 4 and 6 Clay Co. squad ,who I believe worked just as hard as anyone else, then make the 3 and 7 team travel to Gordonsville and send Monterey to Lookout Valley. They are the ones who really got punished!

Realistically, no team with a losing record should make the playoffs but that is just my opinion!

Now, I've told you who I am, who are you to be calling me a joke? Anytime you want to match I Q's, mine is 147. And no thats not on a scale of 1,000 just in case you didn't know you egotistical JERK!

Now just who are you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok Einstein, you better stick to building cars (chevrolets) and raising babies because those degrees have not helped you very much. Clay County did not finish higher in the region than Monterey. If they did they would have been in the playoffs. There was a 3 way tie between MHS, CCHS, and JCHS. Clay County had a 4 and 6 record which put them in 7th place behind MHS and Jackson County. Monterey beat JCHS head to head which put them in 5th and Jackson County in 6th. Now if Clay County would have beat Jackson County then you would have something to complain about. I agree with you that Gordonsville got the shaft for their first game. I wouldn't dare to match IQ's with someone with 3 degrees and two kids up north. I only have a BS degree from TTU and my 2 kids live in the south. I have been called a JERK before but egotistical JERK is good. I appreciate it!