Gibbs at Red Bank...Let the Playoffs Begin!!!!!

bluelionheart23

well i have seen red bank play 3 games this season and a couple on film. red bank is 10-0 so i say until a team "stops" them.... they are unstoppable. now, all year red bank hasnt really come out in the 1st quarter and put up a lot of points but their numbers in the 2nd half are fantastic. if everyone stays healthy, red bank should have smooth sailing all the way to the championship game. :thumb:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK played Gibbs in a preseason scrimmage and won by 2-3 scores when first o played first d. That was a scrimmage, so.... and Gibbs has had a good year. They didn't run the ball very effectively then but seem to have done well during the reg season. For sake of full disclosure I am a RB grad so best wishes to the Lions. From all I've seen and heard--RB by a lot. Sorry Kenny C :thumb:

CAK played Gibbs in a preseason scrimmage and won by 2-3 scores when first o played first d. That was a scrimmage, so.... and Gibbs has had a good year. They didn't run the ball very effectively then but seem to have done well during the reg season. For sake of full disclosure I am a RB grad so best wishes to the Lions. From all I've seen and heard--RB by a lot. Sorry Kenny C :thumb:

I was at the cak scrimmage and Gibbs won that one. Gibbs is a 8-2 team with a 6-4 record so dont be so confident RB this team has not yet played as well as they can.

Part of what has made Gibbs successful this year is the fact that they rotate a lot of players which allows them to wear down other teams. There is not much drop off between their ones and their twos in certain positions. They can strike fast with a big play after lulling you to sleep somewhat (ask Claiborne about one of their losses). Their special teams can make a big play happen and their kicking game is better than average.

They all live the motto "Never Surrender". Win or lose, they will give all they have for 48 minutes.

CAK played Gibbs in a preseason scrimmage and won by 2-3 scores when first o played first d. That was a scrimmage, so.... and Gibbs has had a good year. They didn't run the ball very effectively then but seem to have done well during the reg season. For sake of full disclosure I am a RB grad so best wishes to the Lions. From all I've seen and heard--RB by a lot. Sorry Kenny C :roflol:

I was at the cak scrimmage and Gibbs won that one. Gibbs is a 8-2 team with a 6-4 record so dont be so confident RB this team has not yet played as well as they can.

8-2 team with a 6-4 record...

What does that mean? :popcorneater::roflol::roflol:

CAK played Gibbs in a preseason scrimmage and won by 2-3 scores when first o played first d. That was a scrimmage, so.... and Gibbs has had a good year. They didn't run the ball very effectively then but seem to have done well during the reg season. For sake of full disclosure I am a RB grad so best wishes to the Lions. From all I've seen and heard--RB by a lot. Sorry Kenny C :roflol:

What does that mean? :popcorneater::roflol::roflol:

I would assume they are talking about the two games that Gibbs lost in overtime (ie single overtime loss to Grace Christian and triple overtime loss to Gatlinburg-Pittman).

What does that mean? :blink::?::?:

I would assume they are talking about the two games that Gibbs lost in overtime (ie single overtime loss to Grace Christian and triple overtime loss to Gatlinburg-Pittman).

The key word being "lost"... hence 6 wins, 4 losses

I'm not disagreeing with you (as those overtime games are counted in the loss column too). I believe that they are emphasizing that Gibbs is a much better team than in previous years and for Red Bank to not take them lightly.

FYI... last week was a really good game for fans to watch AE and Gibbs play. I'm sure both squads earned each others respect.

I'm not disagreeing with you (as those overtime games are counted in the loss column too). I believe that they are emphasizing that Gibbs is a much better team than in previous years and for Red Bank to not take them lightly.

FYI... last week was a really good game for fans to watch AE and Gibbs play. I'm sure both squads earned each others respect.

I would agree that Gibbs is better than they have been in the past. In the last 9 seasons, they averaged 2-3 wins a year with no more than 4 wins in a season. Having said that, Gibbs is still Gibbs; they are 6-4. I don't think they will compete with Austin-East year in and year out, and I think Red Bank will not have any problems with Gibbs.