Coffee County vs Riverdale

warhawks

well i think the game went about as expected. I really do not have a whole lot to say about this game CC looked like they were ready to get their season over with and we was ready to get the game over with we saw a lot of young guys playing tonight in fact we even had a freshman score a TD great job of going out there and getting your job done...

NEXT WEEK blackman get it DONE

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think the game went about as expected. I really do not have a whole lot to say about this game CC looked like they were ready to get their season over with and we was ready to get the game over with we saw a lot of young guys playing tonight in fact we even had a freshman score a TD great job of going out there and getting your job done...

GO WARRIORS

I was wondering who it was that scored that last TD. That was the QB from the freshmen team?

Hope BC is Ok. Looked he would have gone back in if needed. He's playing really good football right now so we need him back at 100%.

GO WARRIORS

I was wondering who it was that scored that last TD. That was the QB from the freshmen team?

Hope BC is Ok. Looked he would have gone back in if needed. He's playing really good football right now so we need him back at 100%.

yeah it was woodrufff.....i agree about BC i think he will be alright