1st round Unaka @ Rockwood

goodgooglywoogly

Finally letting Peterson play on D made a HUGE difference last week. I bet he made half the tackles in the first quarter.. He really adds some pop to the secondary.

I agree crazzyness. I would have played him there all year. I would like to see #75 and #55 line up on defense over the football. It worked against Cloudland but we've not tried it since. I don't think we've played anyone yet who could push them around. You sometimes have to try new things. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't but you have to try. Moving Peterson on defense was a smart coaching move.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally letting Peterson play on D made a HUGE difference last week. I bet he made half the tackles in the first quarter.. He really adds some pop to the secondary.

I agree crazzyness. I would have played him there all year. I would like to see #75 and #55 line up on defense over the football. It worked against Cloudland but we've not tried it since. I don't think we've played anyone yet who could push them around. You sometimes have to try new things. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't but you have to try. Moving Peterson on defense was a smart coaching move.

theres no way you play peterson all year on D, hes to valuable to the offense, hes there now cus its win or go home

There is a reason you are a new guy. If you think Rockwood is just going to show up and win, you are kidding yourself. Rockwood is a good team, but they must play together to be good. They are not going to out athlete anyone. Ask Grace and Tellico Plains. Rockwood shouldn't even be thinking about anything but Unaka. Good luck to both teams and have a safe trip down Unaka people.

There is a reason you are a new guy. If you think Rockwood is just going to show up and win, you are kidding yourself. Rockwood is a good team, but they must play together to be good. They are not going to out athlete anyone. Ask Grace and Tellico Plains. Rockwood shouldn't even be thinking about anything but Unaka. Good luck to both teams and have a safe trip down Unaka people.

Dang me and hog having the same take on this game :angry: Unaka folk have a safe trip and go Tigers!

We will see if I am kidding myself or not...........I never said that Rockwood was going to out athlete anybody......I said they are playing well right now.

Unaka is 5-5.......with wins against Hancock 2-8

Cloudland 3-7

N. Greene 0-10

Kings Acad 6-4

Cosby 4-6

Rockwood will be just fine.........see you at Oneida.

Unaka will have to play their best football of the year to keep it close.

The score was 18 to 6 with about 7 min left then Rockwood came alive (got to stop the fumbles). Unaka came ready to play and their qb is very good. Don't know were the refs were from but they were terrible 2 td's called back on the same drive for the tigers plus 2 more plays that would have hade the tigers inside the 5. Hope the Unaka fans has a safe trip home nothing to hang your heads over.