Anderson Co. @ Clinton Rd. #2

Space3

CLINTON WAS OUT COACHED IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME TONIGHT!!!! :hungry:

I hate to see so much wasted talent and so many broken hearts of kids who put there hearts in soul into a school and program that continues to mess things up. It was obvious to that AC could not throw the ball deep and threw screen pass after screen pass and slant after slant. There were 0 adjustments made on defense and the D Coordinator needs to go back to coaching Middle School ball where running the same defense over and over can actually work sometimes.

Congratulations AC on a hard fought win, but a bigger congrats to the Clinton Dragons and especially the Seniors. I only wish the coaching staff would have worked as hard as you guys did throughout your careers! You seniors were a great and special team to watch! Thank you for so many memories and keep your head up as your work ethic will take you far!

By the way the Athletic Director at Clinton should find the nearest cliff and jump. Man is a complete joke and cares only for himself and not his students. If he doesn't like his job then he should find another one.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Anderson County... Coach Davey Gillium in my opinion is one of the best coaches in tennessee..... im pretty sure that the AC fans and community will be happier with him than anyone else they could've put in the drivers seat.. I wish I could have made the game and enjoyed such a great game, but i decided to go watch the indians get beat, which is as good as anderson county winnin... :thumb:

Wow. Great game for AC. They showed poise down the stretch and earned a win against a good team.

I hate this for Clinton's seniors, because they have come so far over these past four years. Honestly, I haven't been this upset over a loss since I was a player. As disappointed as these seniors must be, I hope they realize what they have accomplished. They went from district doormats to district champions. They helped return a devastated program back to respectability. They have helped build a foundation for a program that--though it may not have seasons like this every year--will continue to have success. The Dragons should be disappointed with what happened tonight, but they should be proud of what they've done this year.

Congratulations AC. Good luck in the rest of the playoffs.

I agree that AC outcoached the Dragons, but more importantly; the AC staff outdressed the CHS staff. Gillum looked classic in his AC letter jacket, and the price twins are just adorable, as always! What is up with Clinton's AD trying to cause a scene at halftime? What a sore loser! I'm just glad someone put him in his place. At least Clinton's field will have plenty of time to recover before the next Dragons home game! :thumb:

Dragons, do you hear the herd rumbling? Do you see, figuratively at least, the BULLS snortin'? Can you even comprehend the cosmic cataclysm, devastation and doom that awaits you tonight? Be very afraid of what FRIDAY the 13th portends for YOU :thumb: :thumb:

Are you like a prophet or something? Dude, you scare me.

WAY TO GO MAVS!!!!!!!!! Great game!

Where is the Dragonfan and his infinite wisdom/trash talk. Been reading his work for a couple of weeks now and can't wait for the new stuff. CHS must be having bball practice tonight. :evil:

Dragons played great, but maybe not with the same emotion as they did in the last meeting. AC came to play for the win and nothing else.

Great game!

Hey Guys

Anderson County did what it takes when the money was on the line. This Coach Gillum as a Rookie Coach is Unbelievable!!! The Price brothers are unbelievable!!! This team is incredible!!! What can you say? The first game against Clinton was actually won by the Mavericks; on paper it was. This game was a bit closer on Paper but the Mavericks won that one too! If you have a semi-good defense not many teams are going to beat this Westcoast high-powered offense. The only thing the Mavericks need to improve on is turnovers. As you know they had 6 turnovers against Clinton the first game; and be honest that could have beat them then. But this is good since they would have came out almighty and more than likely lost this game.

I want to congratulate Clinton on playing a superb season and to the stall and coaching. I am sure Coach Gillum respects them for their enormous talent; Stone and Co.!!

I think it is time now for all Anderson Conty residents, Clinton and Oak Ridge to get behind Anderson County and show their pride. We are the same people, in fact we are the same County.

Good Luck to the Dragons and the Wildcats next year!!

Let's Go Mavericks!!!!!!

well i might as well go ahead and choke down my portion of crow. AC was not the better team tonight they were the most resilent and the better coached one though. Clinton forced 5 turnovers to one and had the ball in the redzone countless times and just couldnt put this one away. Congrats to anderson county on the win, i wish i could honestly say that i hope you guys go all the way now but i cant lie, i hate and always will hate the mavs but tonight they came away winners, clinton boys hold your heads high, it might not have turned out the way u wanted but you still played your hearts out. AC u guys played your butts off too and definately had the louder crowd tonight which shocked and upset me. Great season boys and good luck to all of you at the next level.

Way to go Mavs :evil::evil: Fantastic job coaches -- what a game plan!

Ethel, the refs helped fire our crowd up all night long!

I really think Clinton didn't take AC that seriously if the majority of the Clinton posters on here are representative of their program. To the extent anyone dares to disagree, just catch a rerun of the High School Heroes Show on Thursday night and listen to what #80 said about AC. Then listen to Jeremy Kesterson's response. That overconfidence by Clinton might have resulted in less intensity for them and much more for us.

Ethel, how do you count five turnovers?

TomJoad, I just got to thinking earlier today what it would be like from Clinton's perspective for them to lose given their extreme confidence? The word "apocalypse" came to mind, and I just extrapolated from there. :)

Way to go Mavs :evil::evil: Fantastic job coaches -- what a game plan!

Ethel, the refs helped fire our crowd up all night long!

I really think Clinton didn't take AC that seriously if the majority of the Clinton posters on here are representative of their program. To the extent anyone dares to disagree, just catch a rerun of the High School Heroes Show on Thursday night and listen to what #80 said about AC. Then listen to Jeremy Kesterson's response. That overconfidence by Clinton might have resulted in less intensity for them and much more for us.

Ethel, how do you count five turnovers?

TomJoad, I just got to thinking earlier today what it would be like from Clinton's perspective for them to lose given their extreme confidence? The word "apocalypse" came to mind, and I just extrapolated from there. :)

i tought he threw five picks or was it just 4?