Anderson Co. @ Clinton Rd. #2

Space3

No competition. No competition. No competition. No competition. No competiton. No competiton. No competition. Probably need to make sure what your kids say on television during interviews. I'm pretty sure the Mavs were somewhat of a competition tonight for the Dragons. I have some advice for some of the Clinton faithful(dragonfan123). You may want to come and hang out on one of the redneck farms in Anderson Co. You will learn one important rule. Never count your chickens before they hatch. You all do know a little bit about laying an egg though. I'm pretty sure if you call before next week you can get a complete refund on all of those rooms in Cookeville(dragonfan123). Make sure you wear those 10-1 district champs shirts next week to Columbia to support the Mavs(dragonfan123). One of the best of the high school football games that anyone will ever see.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Mavs :evil::) Fantastic job coaches -- what a game plan!

Ethel, the refs helped fire our crowd up all night long!

I really think Clinton didn't take AC that seriously if the majority of the Clinton posters on here are representative of their program. To the extent anyone dares to disagree, just catch a rerun of the High School Heroes Show on Thursday night and listen to what #80 said about AC. Then listen to Jeremy Kesterson's response. That overconfidence by Clinton might have resulted in less intensity for them and much more for us.

Ethel, how do you count five turnovers?

TomJoad, I just got to thinking earlier today what it would be like from Clinton's perspective for them to lose given their extreme confidence? The word "apocalypse" came to mind, and I just extrapolated from there. :lol:

i tought he threw five picks or was it just 4?

I only remember 3, but I could be missing 1.... :evil:

Way to go Mavs :evil::) Fantastic job coaches -- what a game plan!

Ethel, the refs helped fire our crowd up all night long!

I really think Clinton didn't take AC that seriously if the majority of the Clinton posters on here are representative of their program. To the extent anyone dares to disagree, just catch a rerun of the High School Heroes Show on Thursday night and listen to what #80 said about AC. Then listen to Jeremy Kesterson's response. That overconfidence by Clinton might have resulted in less intensity for them and much more for us.

Ethel, how do you count five turnovers?

TomJoad, I just got to thinking earlier today what it would be like from Clinton's perspective for them to lose given their extreme confidence? The word "apocalypse" came to mind, and I just extrapolated from there. :lol:

i tought he threw five picks or was it just 4?

I only remember 3, but I could be missing 1.... :evil:

4 at the least, two picks by darian alone and one by powell and one by williams

This is the funniest thing the Birdman has HURD] all night. Talk about eating some crow or should we say cow patties. You talk the talk but obviously you couldn't walk the walk. Clinton was cocky and arrogant, and the COWS kicked you in the mouth. I hate to see Clinton go because some of their posters were the dumbest Ive seen, and now we won't have them to entertain us. Well, hopefully you will fair better in basketball, but unlikely, that program is a joke just like the others at Clinton.

You ever heard the phrase act like you been here before? Until you can win with class, no one will take AC seriously!

Clinton had 3 turn overs to AC 4 Stone threw 2 picks and threw it behind the line of scrimmage for the other. So really Stone had 3 turnovers. Lets go Mavs!!!!! Also we have been in the playoffs alot Clinton is the one that not been there in a while. It was a great game loved it!!! Dragon123 must be on the B_ball board Space created for him....... :excl:

This is the funniest thing the Birdman has HURD] all night. Talk about eating some crow or should we say cow patties. You talk the talk but obviously you couldn't walk the walk. Clinton was cocky and arrogant, and the COWS kicked you in the mouth. I hate to see Clinton go because some of their posters were the dumbest Ive seen, and now we won't have them to entertain us. Well, hopefully you will fair better in basketball, but unlikely, that program is a joke just like the others at Clinton.

You ever heard the phrase act like you been here before? Until you can win with class, no one will take AC seriously!

???????????????? elaborate please??????????????????????