Clarksville vs. Beech

tandem

These two former region rivals will square off again Friday night in the first round. All I know about CHS is they lost to a 2-8 Pope John Paul and beat Henry Co. Tough to figure.....

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has seen both teams to find out how they stack up.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two former region rivals will square off again Friday night in the first round. All I know about CHS is they lost to a 2-8 Pope John Paul and beat Henry Co. Tough to figure.....

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has seen both teams to find out how they stack up.

Maybe Henry County isnt all there talked up to be because there is no way JPII should beat anybody.

Beech takes this one and faces Hville in the second round.

Maybe Henry County isnt all there talked up to be because there is no way JPII should beat anybody.

Henry County played terribly against a decent Clarksville team with a great athlete at QB. Henry County deserved to lose. Henry County was without their starting QB and their top LB who happened to be their leading tackler. They still only lost by five. They may not be "all they are talked up to be" but I can't remember them losing by 31 points to anyone in quite a while.

Henry County played terribly against a decent Clarksville team with a great athlete at QB. Henry County deserved to lose. Henry County was without their starting QB and their top LB who happened to be their leading tackler. They still only lost by five. They may not be "all they are talked up to be" but I can't remember them losing by 31 points to anyone in quite a while.

Im just sayin and in out defense we played worse than terible against a really good hville team. I hope we can get a second rd match up with henry county, that would be a great game in my mind.

Im just sayin and in out defense we played worse than terible against a really good hville team. I hope we can get a second rd match up with henry county, that would be a great game in my mind.

We are good but not as good as the last couple of years. Our defense may be better but we are not as explosive on offense. Gallatin has a rich tradition. It would be a great match-up but much work has to be done before that can happen. We will not overlook Springfield and your team better be focused on NW.