Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the Coach WITH experience that would be VERY dedicated to Warren County would be Coach Steve Britton. Only thing is he would have to have some real guarentees in writing this time after how he was treated by the Super in Franklin County. If he applied I would hope he gets it as it would allow him to come home to Coach where he really belongs.

While I do not live there or really have a dog in the hunt, I do know Coach Britton and both respect and truly like him as a man and a coach.

Probably the Coach WITH experience that would be VERY dedicated to Warren County would be Coach Steve Britton. Only thing is he would have to have some real guarentees in writing this time after how he was treated by the Super in Franklin County. If he applied I would hope he gets it as it would allow him to come home to Coach where he really belongs.

While I do not live there or really have a dog in the hunt, I do know Coach Britton and both respect and truly like him as a man and a coach.

BUMP! :shock:

Steve has ties here and would be very loyal but his record isnt very good, the staff that was just ousted beat him a few times.

Its all a buzz as to how its gonna be there are several names that keep popping up.Rankin(Yeah Right!!) David Oconnor (Dont know much the last 3 years looks great) Steve Britton(Hometown Boy Makes Good ... careful madwell was a hometown boy also) Matt Snow (another hometown Boy).

Id like to see the list of applicants ,It would be cool to see who is interested in coming here