Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

The problem with volunteer coaches is them being able to get off work each day at 2:30 - 3:00 because not all employers will let them leave work each day that early. Some off the people you mentioned have been part of the problem in the past, former coaches not agreeing on what the new coach does and then not supporting them in public. Your wrong about needing coaches that have been winners in here. Some of the previous coaches have been a part of winning programs in high school and college so don't throw all the coaches under the bus just because you didn't like the head coach.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% that the coaches need to support the head coach. I was using those names off the top of my head. I did not mean to infer that a coach should choose them. As to my liking or not liking a head coach, I like and respect coach madewell and if my son would have played football I would have loved for him to play for Chris. I just think that since Chis has resigned, it is time to start from scratch with a new group of coaches without any preconceived ideas about this team and our school.

Thanks frontrowbro74 for the insight and keeping us up to date on the search. 30+ applicants already is exciting news! Alot of returning starters, great facilities, awesome stadium, great community with hard working volunteers etc. I have confidence that Wilmore and others will do the work and hire a good one. GO PIONEERS!!!!!

Thanks frontrowbro74 for the insight and keeping us up to date on the search. 30+ applicants already is exciting news! Alot of returning starters, great facilities, awesome stadium, great community with hard working volunteers etc. I have confidence that Wilmore and others will do the work and hire a good one. GO PIONEERS!!!!!

:popcorneater:

LOL. Rankin, really? Why there? Would make NO sense for him. On a serious note, obviously the program needs a change, someone to believe in and get behind that won't run a New York Jets style offense. Good luck.

New offense? Really? This past year had over 3500 yards of offense, what's wrong with that?

wins and losses we have a A.D. now that wants a successful program Todd will get it done I predict a winning season in 2010 with whoevers the coach GO PIONEERS

I believe Todd will land a great coach. I know my list of candidates does not really matter but here are a few I would like to see be in the running for the job.

1. Matt Snow

2. David Pack

3. Steve Britton

4. Brian Nix (DC at Alcoa)

5. Dale Dunlap

6. Carlton Flatt

7. Greg Cotten

Ought to add Todd Willmore to the list.