Knox Fulton Bball

tennessee22

I wanted to relay a prediction that "Turtle" verbally spoke to my face! That's right...I said "Turtle." He predicts the Falcons will go undefeated and will win State for a 3-peat! Not only do I STRONGLY agree with this prediction...it was music to my ears to hear him say it! hahaha Could it be that Turtle is turning into a Falcon fan?! We all know he has a little bit of an identity crisis. He went to West, wanted to go to Rule, he's a AE fan, but deep down he wishes he were a Falcon! I think he's coming around! GO FALCONS!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to relay a prediction that "Turtle" verbally spoke to my face! That's right...I said "Turtle." He predicts the Falcons will go undefeated and will win State for a 3-peat! Not only do I STRONGLY agree with this prediction...it was music to my ears to hear him say it! hahaha Could it be that Turtle is turning into a Falcon fan?! We all know he has a little bit of an identity crisis. He went to West, wanted to go to Rule, he's a AE fan, but deep down he wishes he were a Falcon! I think he's coming around! GO FALCONS!

Wow, I knew it was coming but I didn't know how soon hahaha... But I'll admit, I think the Falcons are geared toward the 3 peat. However, I do wish I went to Rule, and never will I cheer for the Falcons unless its Atlanta Falcons. But good try though.. :thumb:

Now the teams that may rain on Fulton's parade in my opinion will be WEST :geek: and Gibbs(the sleeper).. AE will have that chance in the 2nd game.. I think the 1st game Fulton may put a whooping on my boys but AE will bounce back 2 weeks later and upset the Champs

Wow, I knew it was coming but I didn't know how soon hahaha... But I'll admit, I think the Falcons are geared toward the 3 peat. However, I do wish I went to Rule, and never will I cheer for the Falcons unless its Atlanta Falcons. But good try though.. :roflol:

Now the teams that may rain on Fulton's parade in my opinion will be WEST :roflolk: and Gibbs(the sleeper).. AE will have that chance in the 2nd game.. I think the 1st game Fulton may put a whooping on my boys but AE will bounce back 2 weeks later and upset the Champs

Don't sleep on GP!

Is it me or is it something in the water over there at Fulton. So far it has been an impressive start of the year. Steele is still doing his thing (no pun). Nanna is still trying to find his place, but still is an outstanding player who will soon rise to the top for his breath of air. Lamar is deep in the battle field putting up resistance, and lobbing ball busting game defense. Galen, "G", if you know him is stepping into new found land and is setting up a playground in the heart of Knoxville. Coming out of the shadows to take over the Kil Junior player of the year, that is if they have one, and the shine of the Sophmore of the year, Lester Wilson, has been rained upon by the KUB water flowing of "G", and the real deal Steele. Having his game exposed, is a hard glass of rain to swallow. "G" has set a newfound way of playing ball for the mighty Falcons. His ability to pound the glass and take the challenge of playing the hardest players to guard against, has made him an almost player of the year type guy. If he keeps working on his handles and speed, tweak that shot just a lil, and Mane u have a top notch player on your hands.

Tonight perhaps happened to be a closer game then many would have thought. Union County with the playing of Tyler V., had a close game, with UC able to keep it within 7 hard fought points. Fulton with the dream team, in effect, seemed to under estimate the game that was in front of them. Leaving Tyler open for numerous 3's and putting him on the line for about 17 on the stripe. Fulton has a big game against West coming up, this game will be a game of hearts, strength, and the ability to score. So come on out and support both teams as they do battle.