Brainerd at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brainerd 26-20 over Claiborne....Claiborne scored with just over 1 minute left in the game but bobbled the snap on the extra point....tied 20-20 with 6 seconds left Brainerd scores on a hail mary....what a heartbreaking loss....just a great catch by the Brainerd WR can't defend it any better he was sandwiched between two defenders and made a great catch. I think Greeneville wins.

Brainerd 26-20 over Claiborne....Claiborne scored with just over 1 minute left in the game but bobbled the snap on the extra point....tied 20-20 with 6 seconds left Brainerd scores on a hail mary....what a heartbreaking loss....just a great catch by the Brainerd WR can't defend it any better he was sandwiched between two defenders and made a great catch. I think Greeneville wins.

I think they do too. Greeneville is just the better team and tonight it showed tonight. But all the Chattanooga fans say Greeneville is weak. Are you guys believers yet? :angry::ph34r::angry:

GO DEVILS!!!

When you read this tomorrow morning pounderdad, I hope you realize you CAN play in our Conference. 42 -6 and lucky it wasn't more. Thank goodness for the mercy clock. Our Blue Ridge Conference is full of good people who are working hard to get better in FB. You said welcome to Chatt FBall and we say thank you. A hail mary saved Brainerd (8-2) from losing to Claiborne. We knew what we had despite of the obnoxious way some presented it. HOWEVER, you were clueless. Credit where credit is due, your little Band was GREAT and I sincerely mean it and your chearleaders were excellent as well. You all look very athletic, but I was disappointed in your team speed. Usually speed is speed and is easily recognized except in your area of Hamilton County. And one more thing, Barb does know a little FBall. :angry:

When you read this tomorrow morning pounderdad, I hope you realize you CAN play in our Conference. 42 -6 and lucky it wasn't more. Thank goodness for the mercy clock. Our Blue Ridge Conference is full of good people who are working hard to get better in FB. You said welcome to Chatt FBall and we say thank you. A hail mary saved Brainerd (8-2) from losing to Claiborne. We knew what we had despite of the obnoxious way some presented it. HOWEVER, you were clueless. Credit where credit is due, your little Band was GREAT and I sincerely mean it and your chearleaders were excellent as well. You all look very athletic, but I was disappointed in your team speed. Usually speed is speed and is easily recognized except in your area of Hamilton County. And one more thing, Barb does know a little FBall. :(

you go fool :(

Congrats on the win Greenville, from a Red Bank fan! I told you guys that Central was all hype and a very below average football team, and from the sounds of it, you guys hit them in the mouth up front for 4 quarters!! Brainerd will be a totally different animal...SPEED across the board!! Defense is pretty physical with a nice LB core with #11 and #44.....Offense lives and dies by the big play, so shut that down and you guys will be fine! QB #3 is a great athlete and above average passer....This should/might be a better game than the purple pounders brought

Thank you lionsfan. One thing I know is that Red Bank plays good ball and has a long tradition of playing it that way. If we don't trip this next weekend and I don't think we will, the trip to RB will lead to some very competetive FB between 2 very good squads. :twisted:

I think Greeneville has a very good shot of beatin Red Bank. I think it was the 3rd round last year that Greeneville beat the Sully South which was #1 in state and undefeated :evil:

Greeneville-38

Brainerd-14

Go Greene Devils. From your friends and conference bros at Cumberland Gap.

Thanks...our boys will try to make the Blue Ridge proud. Congratulation also to our friends at Claiborne who showed those Chattanooga teams that we can play a little ball up here too! Tough to lose one like that...must have been exciting though. Can someone from Claiborne give us an assessment of this Brainerd team?