Brainerd at Greeneville

DevilMan03

Gosh I love how all these experienced greeneville posters told all us young posters to stop with the trash talking and that we disgrace the greeneville fans, when all you guys do is trash talk these poor chattanooga central fans i mean good lord leave em alone and get a job for gods sake stop getting on coacht all the time and make something of your life, barb or should i say Patsy Barger.

Nah just giving ol pappy what's coming after he so adamantly proclaimed that the Central game would be a defensive battle and not a "cake walk". He gets to feast on crow and the rest of us are enjoying some delicious cake. And you are way off base calling out Patsy Barger on coacht. You should probably give her a call and apologize to her....and me too come to think of it. Noonesfool could probably tell you thet she isn't the infamous Barb. Maybe on my last day in town, I'll tell everyone who I am. My guess is you still wouldn't know me. I'm a pretty low key gal and have worked from home for about 15 years as an independent consultant. I do plan to look up Kev-O when I get to MS and introduce myself.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ms. Patsy is not Barb. Patsy knows maybe who we play on Friday and we are the green :thumb: team and thats about it. Barb writes well, but not as well as Patsy. Barb likes being anonymous and Patsy likes the lime light. Case made. I'm looking forward to finding out who Barb is as well. I enjoy her insight and BARBED comments. I hope she knows the internet works this way from Mississippi as well...LOL. She will be missed. Now, back to the playoffs..... :hungry:

Ms. Patsy is not Barb. Patsy knows maybe who we play on Friday and we are the green :hungry: team and thats about it. Barb writes well, but not as well as Patsy. Barb likes being anonymous and Patsy likes the lime light. Case made. I'm looking forward to finding out who Barb is as well. I enjoy her insight and BARBED comments. I hope she knows the internet works this way from Mississippi as well...LOL. She will be missed. Now, back to the playoffs..... :thumb:

Dont know about the internet up north MS but it works fine down here on the coast. The woods are pretty thick up past Jackson so tho lol

oh and if barb really is mrs. barger then hello barb...you had me two years ago when i was a sophmore...you use to call me liar of cheater...i was in there with sneaky crud (AKA Matt Dickenson)

I'm sorry baby but I'm not Patsy Barger and, according to my daughter, bear no resemblance to her WHATSOEVER. Funny though, there was some moonbat on here a while back during the whole McCurry brouhaha who accused me of being Barbara Barger. I had to contact Coacht and ask them to remove some of the posts she made to the poor lady. I think it would be better if you all just didn't try to guess my true identity....I'd hate for some innocent bystander to get credit for being the infamous granddame of the gridiron.

Now about Brainerd.....watched some tape with dad on Sunday (my parents retired to Chattanooga). Brainerd has the predictable habit of going to the spread when their run gets stifled which would be more effective if they didn't stay in the spread. They don't have the size on the line to match Greeneville so I'd expect them to try to run around the end. Big tall receivers would be dangerous with a QB that could throw the long pass but, he is pretty inconsistant and tends to overthrow. He does have some success on the short routes. Their passing game seemed one dimensional and repetitive. HOWEVER, their qb is capable of side-stepping the rush and will not hesitate to run... They also have a kid, Reeves, whose a pretty good athlete on both sides of the ball.We'll probably see everything in their playbook in the first half and should not have too much trouble picking up their receivers. I think we could see our defense have another night with multiple INT's. Defensively, they have some pretty decent linebackers but nothing like what we saw at South or Betsy. Their Coach isn't at all timid about blitzing but nothing we can't pick up with relative ease. I'd say if our o-line continues to perform as they have for the last few games, Quarles will have another stellar night. I'd like to see him connect with Morrison more, though. I think we have the tendency to go to Wright more than I'm comfortable with.

I wouldn't be so eager to post a big win over Brainerd just yet. That's why they play the game for 48 mins. Here in Chattanooga we all know that Brainerd has two teams. We never know which one will show up for the game. One is lazy and easy to run over and around. If that one rides the bus to Greeneville then Greeneville by 40 plus. BUT ! Brainerd has this other team...It is hard as nails, fast as lightning and will beat you before you know what happened. I remember when Brainerd was built and it was an all white school and were called the "Rebels." The school has gone though many changes over the past 45 - 50 yrs. Brainerd has lost it's community and parental following. There are not many fans at any of their games at home or away. That's really to bad. The kids deserves better. They have good coaching and outstanding players. Today Brainerd is known for it's bball teams. Some of these players may want to be playing bball in November instead of Fball. If that's the case Greeneville will move on easily. BUT ! you better not count them out just yet. Brainerd has the talent to beat anyone in 4A on any night if they want to. If that is the team that goes up 75 to Greeneville then lookout...Brainerd by 14 without a hailmary last min past. Being a Red Bank fan I had rather play Greeneville than Brainerd Friday week. But we must take care of Fulton this week first.

I wouldn't be so eager to post a big win over Brainerd just yet. That's why they play the game for 48 mins. Here in Chattanooga we all know that Brainerd has two teams. We never know which one will show up for the game. One is lazy and easy to run over and around. If that one rides the bus to Greeneville then Greeneville by 40 plus. BUT ! Brainerd has this other team...It is hard as nails, fast as lightning and will beat you before you know what happened. I remember when Brainerd was built and it was an all white school and were called the "Rebels." The school has gone though many changes over the past 45 - 50 yrs. Brainerd has lost it's community and parental following. There are not many fans at any of their games at home or away. That's really to bad. The kids deserves better. They have good coaching and outstanding players. Today Brainerd is known for it's bball teams. Some of these players may want to be playing bball in November instead of Fball. If that's the case Greeneville will move on easily. BUT ! you better not count them out just yet. Brainerd has the talent to beat anyone in 4A on any night if they want to. If that is the team that goes up 75 to Greeneville then lookout...Brainerd by 14 without a hailmary last min past. Being a Red Bank fan I had rather play Greeneville than Brainerd Friday week. But we must take care of Fulton this week first.

I'm hopin for the Brainerd team that struggled in the second half against a really weak Claiborne team last week. From what I've seen on tape, Brainerd doesn't have the passing game to beat Greeneville. In the friendly confines of Burley Stadium, on our turf, I don't see our defense allowing much on the ground. If Brainerd is gonna move the ball, they are gonna have to put it in the air.