Brainerd at Greeneville

DevilMan03

Brainerd's "A" team can beat anyone in the air if that teams shows up and plays. BUT ! If not they it will be an easy night for your Defense. I have also seen Brainerd's Defensive Unit intercept and return for TD's. Then too, I have seen their "D" recover fumbles and return for TD's. They can do it all on any given night. Be ready for any part of the game as they can bring it on quick and often. If the average Brainerd team steps off the bus the Greeneville should win by 14 points. Greeneville will need to prepare for a 48 min games.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brainerd's "A" team can beat anyone in the air if that teams shows up and plays. BUT ! If not they it will be an easy night for your Defense. I have also seen Brainerd's Defensive Unit intercept and return for TD's. Then too, I have seen their "D" recover fumbles and return for TD's. They can do it all on any given night. Be ready for any part of the game as they can bring it on quick and often. If the average Brainerd team steps off the bus the Greeneville should win by 14 points. Greeneville will need to prepare for a 48 min games.

WOW! With that scouting report, Greeneville should know exactly how to prepare. Let me see if I got this right...If Brainerd brings their "A" game, finds a 4-leaf clover at the second rest stop, the bus number is an odd digit, and they don't forget their helmets, then Greeneville doesn't have a chance. That was some useful info and will probably dictate how we prepare.

greenville is so overrated, everyone knows that except greenville

Au contraire my little backwards buddy, Greeneville is perhaps the most overlooked and underated team in the play-offs because they opened their season 1-3 against traditional rivals Tennessee High, Sullivan South and Elizabethton instead of a opting for a new AA schedule that might not have been as competitive. Shoot we didn't show up on anybody's radar till week 7 or 8.. But you just keep thinking happy thoughts.

greenville is so overrated, everyone knows that except greenville

Well first off it's GreenEville!!!

And will you please tell me how a top 4a team from last season that made the semi's last year and quarter finals the year before that has dropped down is overrated? Devils have one of the best teams in the state and have been underrated this entire season. I take it your from Fulton. Fulton needs to worry about Redbank and if they win and the devils win we will discuss how much Fulton will win by because Greeneville Is so overrated!!!

Get Ready Reverse Greeneville is gonna show ya just how UNDERRATED they are!!! :roflol: