Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

Hello to all:

First of all let me state that this is the first time I have felt the need to respond on this ....blog? Last week my son Moe was very upset and it was a hard week for him. He was so upset and afraid of some of you that he almost did not go to the game. (With the rain and mud I almost wished he would have stayed home) Ron really does not have a lot of positive things in his life right now and Thank Goodness for Riverdale Football. He has always had a hard time in school or social settings. Being called "4-eyes" or "Mr. Pocket-Protector Head" has been common. But trust me on this! Most of you would be happy to know Ron when your computer fails. I know that most of you on the Blog are grown men -So please act like it and try to be kind!

Thanks for your time

Julie Ron - Proud Mother of Moe Ron (warriordad82)

Dear Mrs. Warrior82mother,

Just wanted you to know what a nice son you have. If he is 65 or 70, you must be at least 85 or 90! Thank you for telling us his story...we know he loves his warriors and his pen's and that new pocket radio he had with him that got all wet at the last riverdale vs. blackman game...! And...he sure can eat! He inhaled that hotdog i bought him! He's not as bad as he seems on CoachT...i know that because we had a nice chat at the last game and i LOVED the story he told about how you bought him his rain suit with the flowers on it! how kind of you!

blessings,

PBD :roflol:

Once again you continue to prove you ignorance!!!! And what a true A.. your are!!!! Just keep hiding behind your screen and lowering yourself to the pond scum you are and Im sure we will hear nothing from you after friday night when the warriors POUND!!!! the blaze.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing all these posts about folks 'staying hungry' reminded me to ask. What do y'all have really good to eat at y'alls concession stand? Oakland has the best dogs in the county and R'dale had the best steak sandwiches, and Smyrna had the best hot chockolate. Now what does Blackman specialize in?

After friday night they will specialize in CROW!!!!!

Well I AM dissing Shad, forget ya'lls coach...however, best of luck to the boys and to the school.

Hopefully Coach Wells and the Riverdale defense will come out stout and make ya'll think twice about throwin him under the bus...

No prediction from me, haven't been to a HS game this year (I'll be there to see this one in person) but I'm anticipating this one, I really think it could go either way. The stakes are high...Go Warriors :thumb:

2 OT losses by 2 total points, show Blackman that you should be undefeated right now!

How did Blackman throw Coach Wells under the Bus?

OK I'll ask again - How Did Blackman throw Coach Wells under the Bus?

You CHICKEN? or STUPID? or BOTH.

You are the one who called Blackman out - Please explain yourself.

I wouldnt say they threw him under the bus BUT this is the class that he was waiting for and he has been playing them for this season he took the lumps with them as soph and JR and now that they are SRs someone else is getting the benefits of his labor. Everyone knoew this should be a good year for blackman but i am glad that we have him as it has been a MAJOR improvement for our defense

Seeing all these posts about folks 'staying hungry' reminded me to ask. What do y'all have really good to eat at y'alls concession stand? Oakland has the best dogs in the county and R'dale had the best steak sandwiches, and Smyrna had the best hot chockolate. Now what does Blackman specialize in?

After friday night they will specialize in CROW!!!!!

Mr Ron, or is it Moe?

I have you know that we slow cook our crow over a excellent BLAZE and baste with our special BlACKMAN BBQ flavors for hours.

We paln to make plenty because we heard Riverdale was bringing a big crowd.

Ask your Mom if you can come over to our side of the field, I heard that PBD is bringing some Peanut Butter and Jelly Samies. Let him know if you like yours smooth or crunchy.

Hey just one more thing - play nice and I'll make sure the crust is cut of the bread just the way you like.

Go Blaze Hungry Hungry

Don't know about friday night but I got it from a good source that there will be "RIBS" from Oak Ridge at Cookeville!! Probably be a big ole Bounder motorhome parked against the tree line. LOD I want you to bring it on down! See you there!

What was it your PA guy said "YOUR RIVERDALE WARRIORS" God I hated that guy. Well Go Riverdale Git er done!

Riverdaleman you posted:

"I wouldnt say they threw him under the bus BUT this is the class that he was waiting for and he has been playing them for this season he took the lumps with them as soph and JR and now that they are SRs someone else is getting the benefits of his labor. Everyone knoew this should be a good year for blackman but i am glad that we have him as it has been a MAJOR improvement for our defense"

You make a good point. But was it fair to the older players who had to take those lumps during thier Jr. & Sr. years when his heart (oops) wasn't into it? Don't get me wrong Coach Well is a first class MAN. Wells is a Great DC, very strong. But, as the Head Coach for Blackman it just never clicked. And I repeat, I think Riverdale got a fine man and one heck of a DC in B. Wells. But to say threw under the bus.......I don't really think so.