Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

You may get what you wish for. Even though the extended forecast is sunny and clear....Hurricane Ida (a Category 2 now) may change that for everyone! Heavy flooding rains expected into Wednesday through Mississippi...then where will it go from there? Will it rain on Wednesday/Thursday and soak the field, or will it stall out and hang around through Friday???? Who knows, but storms have a mind of their own.

:roflolk::unsure::thumb:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to pick Riverdale but they played a cupcake last week that did not prepare them properly for this game while Blackman played a team with a winning record. Therefore I may need to lean toward Blackman.

hmmm.....seems like an argument made on a thread 1 week ago...anyway, RHS wins this one 21-7.

Blackman wins if they don't play conservative. They need to pass the ball to open the run game,if we don't pass Riverdale will stack the box. I also think Blackman needs to start #4 I'ctavious Mathers he is our best back, i don't know the reason why he didn't play last week, he is a play maker, things happen when he gets the ball, in my eyes he earned the starting job after the brentwood game.

as far as for me...all the playing around and fun sarcasm is done for this game...

here's how i really think this game will be...

i think it is two very different but evenly matched teams...it could go either way!

great talent on both sides...

great coaches on both sides...

great desire on both sides...

great fans on both sides...the inferno should be rocking on friday night...something the players will never forget...

if riverdale gets the run game going...blackman is in trouble!

if blackman is sucessful passing the ball, it will open up the run game and riverdale may be in trouble!

both offenses can score...

both defenses have played great...

good luck to both teams...this should be a GREAT, GREAT highschool football game...

riverdaleman, david linkbaugh, LOD...and 2p (if you come to this game)...i'll send you my cell numbers via PM and give me a shout out...

BLACKMAN VS. RIVERDALE!

P.S. NAVY 23 NOTRE LAME 21 :popcorneater:

I will be there I thinkwe will be tailgating again with the baseball team i am not real sure right now i should know more later in the week but you KNOW I WILL BE THERE

i obviously think we will win that is why im RIVERDALEMAN LOL

call me as soon as you get there and i'll tell you where i am tailgating!

yeah...you also thought ya'll would win last time too!...LOL (dang...there i go again with my funny sarcasm...well...it's not my fault...riverdaleman made me do it)

I will be there I thinkwe will be tailgating again with the baseball team i am not real sure right now i should know more later in the week but you KNOW I WILL BE THERE

yeah...you also thought ya'll would win last time too!...LOL (dang...there i go again with my funny sarcasm...well...it's not my fault...riverdaleman made me do it)

PB - can we (Riverdale baseball folks) get some folks there early back in the back corner and mark off some spots for us to park and party?

PB - can we (Riverdale baseball folks) get some folks there early back in the back corner and mark off some spots for us to park and party?

It's actually PBD...PB stand for peanut butter...LOL

per your request...i would say it is the early worm gets the worm policy...i'll be getting there around 4:00 just to set up...and no one is usually there at all!

look forward to officially meeting you!

PBD :roflol: