Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really stinks is that the Rutherford County teams have to pick each other off.

This is going to be a great one AGAIN. I just hope the weather cooperates this time. I think maybe the stores in the Boro just need to shut down, b/c everyone is going to be at this game. I am even thinking that I might need to be there instead of making the drive to Cookeville.

:thumb:

No HS football thus far for me this 09 season...however, this matchup is INTRIGUING. I think I will make my way to the Inferno Friday night. I like BHS and everything, but always hate a Shadowens coached team. Go get em Warriors :thumb:

Aydellott needs this win...have them boys ready Coach A!

Blazeallthewaze wrote:

I was going to pick Riverdale but they played a cupcake last week that did not prepare them properly for this game while Blackman played a team with a winning record. Therefore I may need to lean toward Blackman.

I think this is a good pick plus the fact you already beat us and that is even a bigger advantage

Riverdale should win this game big. After all 1st game was on a wet field, thats the only reason Blackman won. This one will be on a dry field and Blackman will not be able to hang with Riverdale.

Blazeallthewaze wrote:

I was going to pick Riverdale but they played a cupcake last week that did not prepare them properly for this game while Blackman played a team with a winning record. Therefore I may need to lean toward Blackman.

I think this is a good pick plus the fact you already beat us and that is even a bigger advantage

Riverdale should win this game big. After all 1st game was on a wet field, thats the only reason Blackman won. This one will be on a dry field and Blackman will not be able to hang with Riverdale.

the only thing you have talked about how blackman DOMINATED us last game so i expect the same thing to happen...I am surprised that they are actually gonna let us play in this game as we do not deserve to be on the field with blackman HOWEVER I DO HOPE our players do remember

I am with you, wingman. Go warriors! I want them to win this one and if we take care of Cookeville.......we get another shot at them. I want that very badly and I am sure our Patriots even more. We all know that McDaniel wants nothing worse than to put Riverdale out of the picture.

At this point, really doesnt matter who Oakland plays to move on, it is just another game.