Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

I hope yall go easy on us...I cant believe that they are going to allow us to be on the same feild as blackman we are very honored

Lou, is that you? :roflol:

the way the whipped us the whole game in week 10 we were lucky to just be in the game their D shut our O down the only TD our O scored was in OT I just hope we can stay on the field with them remember they are blackman

do i smell SARCASM riverdale man??? :thumb:

it will be a fun game cause you get to see me.. :blush:

let's be nice this week...don't let Mr. Warriordad who has two sons that played in the SEC rub off on ya!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i smell SARCASM riverdale man??? :blush:

it will be a fun game cause you get to see me.. :thumb:

let's be nice this week...don't let Mr. Warriordad who has two sons that played in the SEC rub off on ya!

What fun is nice? Since were being labeled the SEC of HS Football, i think bustin some balls would be the more appropriate way to go about it :roflol:

Riverdale needs to have a great week of practice and focus on Riverdale. The problem with the last game is that we didn't really learn anything about Blackman since both coaches went ultra-conservative in those conditions. Almost like this will be the first time we'll see them. The one thing that does stick out is how the Blackman lines whipped the Riverdale lines. We'll need to do much better at the LOS. Any reports on the injury we had last night?

I would say that #4 seeded Riverdale has at least a shot at upsetting #1 seeded Blackman. Will make my pick later in the week.

What really stinks is that the Rutherford County teams have to pick each other off.

This is going to be a great one AGAIN. I just hope the weather cooperates this time. I think maybe the stores in the Boro just need to shut down, b/c everyone is going to be at this game. I am even thinking that I might need to be there instead of making the drive to Cookeville.

What really stinks is that the Rutherford County teams have to pick each other off.

This is going to be a great one AGAIN. I just hope the weather cooperates this time. I think maybe the stores in the Boro just need to shut down, b/c everyone is going to be at this game. I am even thinking that I might need to be there instead of making the drive to Cookeville.

bring some dogs

I've gotta pull for Riverdale so we can have home field if we make it that far.

In Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team.

Are you referring to the semifinal round?

do i smell SARCASM riverdale man??? :roflol:

it will be a fun game cause you get to see me.. :roflolk:

I haven't even posted anything yet on this thread and your already cracking on me....Why dont we take the high road and test your football knowledge as to this weeks game. Who is going to win and why? Key match ups? Game planning? How will a dry field affect the game? Lets hear some wisdom...after all, you are the ....INTELLECTUAL!!!

do i smell SARCASM riverdale man??? B)

it will be a fun game cause you get to see me.. :o

I haven't even posted anything yet on this thread and your already cracking on me....Why dont we take the high road and test your football knowledge as to this weeks game. Who is going to win and why? Key match ups? Game planning? How will a dry field affect the game? Lets hear some wisdom...after all, you are the intelecutual.....

i can't match your football knowledge cause you are the one with the great career and two sons that played at Florida and Miss. state...so i cry uncle here...

but i must be the one that is the most "INTELLECTUAL" because you can't even spell it... "intelecutual" :lol::roflol: ...and spelling is apart of being "INTELLECTUAL"!so we'll call it a truce...you win one and i win one...it's a tie...and we'll let our teams do the rest on friday night!

p.s. i will still have your food at the ticket booth! but i have given the pens to someone else...i don't want them up my u know what!...

blessings,

PBD :roflolk:

I haven't even posted anything yet on this thread and your already cracking on me....Why dont we take the high road and test your football knowledge as to this weeks game. Who is going to win and why? Key match ups? Game planning? How will a dry field affect the game? Lets hear some wisdom...after all, you are the intellectual.....

i can't match your football knowledge cause you are the one with the great career and two sons that played at Florida and Miss. state...so i cry uncle here...

but i must be the one that is the most "INTELLECTUAL" because you can't even spell it... "intelecutual" :lol::roflol: ...and spelling is apart of being "INTELLECTUAL"!so we'll call it a truce...you win one and i win one...it's a tie...and we'll let our teams do the rest on friday night!

p.s. i will still have your food at the ticket booth! but i have given the pens to someone else...i don't want them up my u know what!...

blessings,

You proved my point!!! You are the intellectual....... not capable of taking the high road and lacking in common sense!!! Oh by the way it is spelled right!!

I haven't even posted anything yet on this thread and your already cracking on me....Why dont we take the high road and test your football knowledge as to this weeks game. Who is going to win and why? Key match ups? Game planning? How will a dry field affect the game? Lets hear some wisdom...after all, you are the intellecutual.....

but i must be the one that is the most "INTELLECTUAL" because you can't even spell it... "intellecutual" :lol::roflol: ...and spelling is apart of being "INTELLECTUAL"!so we'll call it a truce...you win one and i win one...it's a tie...and we'll let our teams do the rest on friday night!

blessings,

You proved my point!!! You are the intellectual....... not capable of taking the high road and lacking in common sense!!! Oh by the way it is spelled right!!