Blackman vs Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win by Riverdale tonight. Big games are usually won at the LOS and Riverdale's lines pretty much dominated tonight. #2 seemed to break out of his slump and played great tonight. The offense is really coming on but has its biggest test next Friday night. With West's passing, and the running of Odom, Sherrill, Gaines, Davenport, and West; this offense has a lot of weapons and seems to be peaking at the right time.

Defense played very well tonight. The drive just before half was disappointing and we need to the DBs to pull in those ints. Otherwise, the defense did a great job.

The officials were definitely a factor and made it difficult for the teams to get any momentum going.

Hope the Blackman players that were injured ar OK. Never want to see kids leave the field hurt. It was a very physical game.

Proud of the players for conducting themselves with as much class in victory as they did in defeat. The Warrior players looked like a team that understood that this was just the second round and much bigger games lie straight ahead.

Really good crowd, as expected.

Go Warriors...beat Oakland!!

Congratulations Riverdale on the win. You were the better team tonight.

As to any Blackman players that might read this, I want to thank especially this group of seniors that came so far and gave me so much enjoyment over the last several years and especially this year. You certainly left a legacy and this team will be thought of as the team that started the great things that are coming Blackmans way in the future.

Good game tonight by the WARRIORS we sure did get lucky in the win...

first off i hope surgery for Jess goes good tonight and I pray for a speedy recovery...

secondly I hate that our fans and players didnt get to celebrate the victory...our fans waited until the players had shaken hands (at least the players that were in the line) and then our players head str8 out I am not sure why that happened but oh well I was also proud of our players that after we won we went str8 to shake their hands without any celebration I wish we could have had our usual prayer after the game but i guess the decsion was made to get our players out of there..

thirdly I thinkwe had more penalty yards then blackman had yards...I disagree with the previous poster that said both side and i could be wrong but it seemed like we had A LOT MORE penalties than they did. I am proud of our boys overcoming the penalites and getting REDEMPTION

GREAT JOB GUYS...CODY WEST THREW THE BALL VERY good tonight Miles keep running your route and you would have had at least 1 TD possible 2 GREAT JOB CODY...the line did a great job on both sides of the ball (with exception to the D line on the final drive prior to halftime)i thought we got good penetration all night and i thought our OL did a great job opening up the holes and giveing Cody time to throw good job enjoy tonight and then get back to work on oakland as this will be another tough game and you know they want their revenge like we did against blackman...just remember the last game didnt matter THIS ONEDOES AS LOSER HANGS UP THE PADS SO have fun tonight then get back to work tomorrow

GO WARRIORS

Wow. Nice babypowder idea...I'm sure it mesed up our field soooo much.

i wonder if we will ever be able to play on it again.(obvious sarcasm)

Oh and thank you to some riverdale fans that don't smack talk us and say we had a good season

The kids have been doing the baby powder for several weeks now it represents smoke or fog it had nothing to do to try and tear up your field that is not how we act at RIVERDALE. yall had a good season so congrats this team was the first blackman team to beat RIVERDALE so thats a good season say take the congrats and move on

Wow. Nice babypowder idea...I'm sure it mesed up our field soooo much.

i wonder if we will ever be able to play on it again.(obvious sarcasm)

Oh and thank you to some riverdale fans that don't smack talk us and say we had a good season

The kids have been doing the baby powder for several weeks now it represents smoke or fog it had nothing to do to try and tear up your field that is not how we act at RIVERDALE. yall had a good season so congrats this team was the first blackman team to beat RIVERDALE so thats a good season say take the congrats and move on

AMEN AMEN AMEN could not have said it any better sir

I thought this might happen i talked to a lot of the players at school today and they all seemed too confident they always come into games confident b/c they are good but you can't do that against Riverdale. Too y

Too confident would be cocky, but thats not neccessarily a bad thing. You want a team that expects to win every game. heckuva season by the Blaze.