East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

He can't play all 11 and he's not the reason for all of their success; he's more like the icing on the cake if you get anything out of him. The thing that gives this ER team a shot is that they've shown they can run the ball consistently. They've got a pretty big line and #3 is a very hard runner. If I'm game planning against ER I stay away from the middle of the field and attack the edges running the ball.
All yall have is number 2 which is Friendships QB dont expect him to be able to run around like he usually does East can actually tackle un-like the 10 teams yall played in the regular season sorry East by 2 Td's atleast

yall can take that douche #2. i mean douce sorry.... #5 is the truth

Deez....could you please stop embarrassing the rest of the East Robertson fan base? I'd appreciate it, and I think my fellow ER supporters would feel the same. So, please, just be quiet.

There is no place for such mindless drivel and trash talk--not to mention the crude language and horrendous spelling.

---------------------------------------------

To Mr.Dufrane: East is NOT soft, and I think you will see that come Friday night. It's going to be a tough battle all ball game, and I doubt the victor wins by more than 2 scores.

Another thing: the "watch out for #'s 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, etc...." really is quite old. Both ER and FCS have a roster full of skilled and experienced players--that's why they have such good records and are in the playoffs.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deez....could you please stop embarrassing the rest of the East Robertson fan base? I'd appreciate it, and I think my fellow ER supporters would feel the same. So, please, just be quiet.

There is no place for such mindless drivel and trash talk--not to mention the crude language and horrendous spelling.

To Mr.Dufrane: East is NOT soft, and I think you will see that come Friday night. It's going to be a tough battle all ball game, and I doubt the victor wins by more than 2 scores.

Another thing: the "watch out for #'s 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, etc...." really is quite old. Both ER and FCS have a roster full of skilled and experienced players--that's why they have such good records and are in the playoffs.

Good post JoeKyle. Thanks for weighing in on that, it was out of hand. By the way, I don't know who Dufrane is or if he really is an FCS person. Found his quotes on both ER and FCS threads from the past. I'll tell you nobody with the team thinks ER is soft. I'm expecting a battle.

I guarentee you Mr Dufrane is not #54's dad..........I know him and even if he did get on here and post he wouldn't psot something like that............

Most of these post that gets put on here are in good taste and sometimes (I for one) get wrapped up in the competetive side of it and post alittle bragging words...no harm no foul........

I went to the ER/H2O game and seen a good and fast ER team. Talented at the skill positions. We are also a good fast team talented at the skill positions. Both of us have explosive offenses and yes I have only seen one of your games but I think our defense is better (IMO).......

So hopefully this will be a great tight game and hopefully it will strengthen the winning team and they can take it to Trousdale Co on the 20th. Our winner will have to take their A game to the Creekbank in orders to play the 27th!!!!!!!

Book that Dano!

He can't play all 11 and he's not the reason for all of their success; he's more like the icing on the cake if you get anything out of him. The thing that gives this ER team a shot is that they've shown they can run the ball consistently. They've got a pretty big line and #3 is a very hard runner. If I'm game planning against ER I stay away from the middle of the field and attack the edges running the ball.
All yall have is number 2 which is Friendships QB dont expect him to be able to run around like he usually does East can actually tackle un-like the 10 teams yall played in the regular season sorry East by 2 Td's atleast

Edited out...language...

Can you guys just stick to the subject of this thread, you know, the ER / FCS game ? If you want to play " who's his daddy" . or talk about the college careers of former playerss , or "cider", perhaps you should contact each other in another way.

Ah is shore y'all still gots dem thar CB ratios in all y'all's pik up trucks, so jus pik up that mike and hollar "braker braker". WAO

Seven & Orangechrush are cool.Save the insults for the idiot posters.

I dont think we need dat rite dare feller.

TC will beat WHH by a pretty good margin IMO,but Heritage is better than 8 out of 10 teams TC has played. FCS and Mayfield are the only 2 teams that I would say are better,and I'm not so sure Mayfield is that good considering they got beat by Caldwell County who finished the season with 7 loses.

RD88 you can believe me when i tell you TC was 21 pts better than Mayfield. We couldn't overcome Dowe, Chetem, and Howe. TC had almost 500 yds rushing the ball in that game. And if we had not had 8-10 BS holding penalties, we woulda had 650 yds rushing. The scored woulda probably been 56-35. Anyways TC has improved steadily through the yr. on D. And well we all know who the scoring champs were this year huh? :roflol:

Anyways that Mayfield loss was just like 2-8 Westy beating Chicken County..It was a mudbowl. Heres the article for anyone interested. http://www.timesleader.net/articles/sto ... ports.html

Well, we will know soon whether or not the East Robertson Indians are prepared for the biggest game of their season. They are well coached, physical, and have a bit of an attitude. Will that be enough, I for one, think that it will. The FCS team does rely quite a bit on their QB to win games for them with his legs. While he has proven to be able to do just that on several occasions, I think East Robertson will stop him and force someone else to carry the load. Whether or not the FCS team is prepared to do that will decide this game. The East Robertson Indians are a very balanced team, and have yet to rely on just one player. The strength of their team is the many diverse options they have when it comes to offense. The only thing that can stop the East Robertson team is.....themselves. They must control their emotions to be able to compete in this contest. May everyone come out of this game healthy and safe. WAO

Well, we will know soon whether or not the East Robertson Indians are prepared for the biggest game of their season. They are well coached, physical, and have a bit of an attitude. Will that be enough, I for one, think that it will. The FCS team does rely quite a bit on their QB to win games for them with his legs. While he has proven to be able to do just that on several occasions, I think East Robertson will stop him and force someone else to carry the load. Whether or not the FCS team is prepared to do that will decide this game. The East Robertson Indians are a very balanced team, and have yet to rely on just one player. The strength of their team is the many diverse options they have when it comes to offense. The only thing that can stop the East Robertson team is.....themselves. They must control their emotions to be able to compete in this contest. May everyone come out of this game healthy and safe. WAO

Friendship has plenty of capable players to shoulder the load. For whatever reason, IMO, the coaching staff has depended to much on Maasen. They have two running backs that can run the ball like nobody's business. And, they have a group of WR's, including Teeter at 6'6", that are outstanding. There line is fundamentally sound and disciplined. That's where the game will be one. Defensively, they swarm and bring the wood when they get there. There defense is very disciplined and it doesn't bite on misdirection. What does all this mean? FC 28-14.