East Robertson @ FCS

Possumtowner

This game wasn't even close. Our boys came to play tonight on both sides of the ball.

56-12 FCS........

Speed and the trenches told the story........Maasen and Markem along with Reeves ran the ball good tonite and Maasen was on in the passing game........

Miller #54 was in the backfield on every play.......Our defense was awesome.

I hope your QB is ok we noticed him limping early in the 2nd qtr.

Great job FCS.........now we can focus on the CREEKBANK and the mighty boys from Trousdale.

"Come on Down" :thumb:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game wasn't even close. Our boys came to play tonight on both sides of the ball.

56-12 FCS........

Speed and the trenches told the story........Maasen and Markem along with Reeves ran the ball good tonite and Maasen was on in the passing game........

Miller #54 was in the backfield on every play.......Our defense was awesome.

I hope your QB is ok we noticed him limping early in the 2nd qtr.

Great job FCS.........now we can focus on the CREEKBANK and the mighty boys from Trousdale.

"Come on Down" :evil:

WE COMING!

Way to go Commanders! Great balance in scoring 35 first half points on ER. 157 passing yards on 8 of 12, and 18 rushes for 148 yards in the first half. Second half: Run out the clock. 16 rushes for 181 yards. No turnovers. Only 31 yards in penalties for the game. Well played!

Woodard looked impressive but they didn't have time to get it to him. Had a beautiful 37 yard TD reception, but only 2 other catches for 25 additional yards.

We will definitely need to be as prepared and disciplined next week to take down TC.

Congratulations to FCS on the big win. They certainly put a whoopin' on our boys and this is quite a tough loss for the ER faithful. FCS has some beastly players, that is for sure--that QB and RB are simply outstanding-- #22 has excellent burst once he hits the hole. I was hoping it was going to be a close game, but alas, it was not to be.

Congratulations to FCS on the big win. They certainly put a whoopin' on our boys and this is quite a tough loss for the ER faithful. FCS has some beastly players, that is for sure--that QB and RB are simply outstanding-- #22 has excellent burst once he hits the hole. I was hoping it was going to be a close game, but alas, it was not to be.

Thanks for the kind words sir. You guys sure had some athletes out there.

Dat rite dar wuz a pritty good football team we played last nite. Good job on a real good season ER. I think yer football team is headin in the rite direction based on the small number of senior players I see you got.

That wuz about as well prepared as I ever seen dese fellars over here in Possumtown. We was intense too. Good thing we jumped out early like we did or dat game may have been different.