Round Two: Westview @ Camden

rcombs

Well, i just hope that the Westview fans are careful while in Camden. Man...they are taking "their lives in their own hands" in a community like Camden. Why can't this game be moved to Westview where it's safe, the bathrooms are clean, and they have a better playing surface? Can't their be some kind of $$ agreement made?

p.s. for you Camden fans scratching your heads...you'd need to read the previous week's Westview/Manassas post to understand or appreciate! Good luck Lions...and Chargers...Camden wins a squeaker!

i think someone is a little upset that Westview won?? ha!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i just hope that the Westview fans are careful while in Camden. Man...they are taking "their lives in their own hands" in a community like Camden. Why can't this game be moved to Westview where it's safe, the bathrooms are clean, and they have a better playing surface? Can't their be some kind of $$ agreement made?

p.s. for you Camden fans scratching your heads...you'd need to read the previous week's Westview/Manassas post to understand or appreciate! Good luck Lions...and Chargers...Camden wins a squeaker!

i think someone is a little upset that Westview won?? ha!

Why would I be upset that the Chargers won?

Advisor........He's just making fun of a Westview poster talking about going to Manassas

to play. The Martin fan was talking about how unsafe it was playing in the Memphis area.

No....actually thats not what i was talking about......

Then what WERE you talking about?

No....actually thats not what i was talking about......

Then what WERE you talking about?

that he was mad because westview pulled the upset

nope...not mad at all about the Charger win. Just laughing at the ignorance of a (very) few uninformed fans about their opponent..Manassas...and the idea that Memphis is like Iraq as far as safety is concerned ....that is all! Good win for Westview...and a HUGE game coming up in Camden! Wish I could be there...!

Good Luck Lions against the Westview Chargers. This is a better Westview Team than we played earlier in the season. Camden played a very good defensive game in that one, and they will have to play better this time around if they expect to win. Westview has got a lot of momentum behind them right now I only hope we can rise to the occasion. This would really be a good time for the Lions to get firing on all cylinders and play a full four quarters of football on both sides of the ball. This should be one heck of a game!

Buster....... refer to my previous post. I like to talk a little smack on here, it's half the fun.

I'm sorry Camden fans it's a match up problem thats not fixable this year. Refer to the

Crockett County game, and your game vs Creekwood. O-line, D-line, LB,s WR,s etc.......

Milan has to many big time players this year, and I forgot to mention special teams,

Moody's a big time place kicker. If you make it to Johnnie Hale, you will be treated

well, you'll hear the BULLDAWG yell, when Avery hits your RB it will sound like a church bell,

and those Fireworks have that certain smell. I should record that!!!!

Swingjuice, everyone on this thread understands your love relationship with Milan so all I can say is stay on Milan threads.

Camden has no time to be looking past Westveiw, this WV team played us tough last time and seem much better now. The Lions have gotten better as well, but to my recollection WV still leads over us. I think we've only beat them twice they've beat 3 or 4 times now if I'm not mistaken. This game has magnaminous implications. Camden has struggled in the second round since the 06-07 season losing to CPA, been that way ever since. A very popular saying is "It's hard to beat a good team twice in the same season." But they way I see it is Lightning can strike more than once. I'll take my lions by a TD.