Indy vs. Franklin round 2,part 2, let the smack talk begin

sarahpalin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the spotlight shines on Franklin, it is a safe bet that Franklin will get stage fright and flop. Do ya'll want further proof? Over the past two years lets take a look at the games Franklin has lost.

Brentwood 09- District Championship game

Ooltewah 09- TN statement game

Oakland 08- State Championship game

Brentwood 08- Region Championship game

When it is time to win a game, Franklin finds a way to lose. The only team that is better at loosing championship games is the Ohio State Buckeyes this decade. This may not be a championship game, but its a chance to sweep the IHS Eagles, Its a chance to be the champion of Thompson Station, and if there is one thing Franklin can not do, it is win any type of championship.

Let me also remind you of a few games:

08 playoffs 1st round: win

2nd round: win

quarterfinals (brentwood): win

semifinals: win

oh and one more: indy 09 AT indy: 21-0 WIN

Only team that has anything on franklin is oakland, that's not who they are playing this week, franklin steps up big in this statement game.

FHS-27 Indy-7

When the spotlight shines on Franklin, it is a safe bet that Franklin will get stage fright and flop. Do ya'll want further proof? Over the past two years lets take a look at the games Franklin has lost.

Brentwood 09- District Championship game

Ooltewah 09- TN statement game

Oakland 08- State Championship game

Brentwood 08- Region Championship game

When it is time to win a game, Franklin finds a way to lose. The only team that is better at loosing championship games is the Ohio State Buckeyes this decade. This may not be a championship game, but its a chance to sweep the IHS Eagles, Its a chance to be the champion of Thompson Station, and if there is one thing Franklin can not do, it is win any type of championship.

Let me also remind you of a few games:

08 playoffs 1st round: win

2nd round: win

quarterfinals (brentwood): win

semifinals: win

oh and one more: indy 09 AT indy: 21-0 WIN

Only team that has anything on franklin is oakland, that's not who they are playing this week, franklin steps up big in this statement game.

FHS-27 Indy-7

Coach told the Indy players they should have won? The score was 21-0, Indy got past the 50 once. Keylo and Alex can't run the ball? They had 147 yards and 2 touchdowns....in the second half. Might wanna read what you are saying before you post.

you've gotta be joking about Indy getting across the 50 once right!?

That's not a joke. That's how the game went. Did you watch it?

Yes, um let's count, first hand experience friday, watched saturday morning, saturday night, sunday morning, and Monday...that would be 5 times I have watched it

There were two drives in the first quarter that got inside the 50? remember? when IHS completely dominated; forced two punts in their first two positions. Pounded the ball down the field to right about Franklin's 30 and that's where it started going down hill: Penalties, sacks, fumbles, runs for losses and ended up punting on usually 3 and 15+.

I remember one of those drives, in which they were stuffed by Franklin's d on 4th. Don't remember an others, even if u did get past the 50 twice...is that supposed to be an accomplishment?

P.S. Why did you want to watch your team get spanked 5 times in one weekend?

WILCOISBEST - Thank you for your typical summary and analysis of Franklin's talent, or lack thereof in your opinion. I don't know what we would have done this season if it weren't for you telling us how non-talented our players are in addition to how horrible our coaches are all season long. You have remained true to your convictions; even a squeeker against Brentwood didn't give you pause. Since you know so-o-o-o-o-o much about FHS football, you should know how many defensive starters were missing that game! Kudos to the players who stepped up to shut down Coffey's run in the 2nd half! IHS - proud that you all are in the playoffs and our players welcome the opportunity to face you again. You are not underestimated by the Rebels - rivalry is rivalry! Good luck to all and here's to a well played game without injuries! :lol:

ONE DAY TIL GAME DAY BOYS!

my prediction- Franklin comes out fired up, gets stomped on, walks back to the showers crying :lol:

indy by atleast four touchdowns and a field goal, maybe a safety or two. willing to put my life on this!

i dont know who this is but i agree 110%. id almost like to say 6 TD win. franklin is garbage i dont think theyve won a game all year.

oh absolutely... i think they beat centennial but im pretty sure thats it???

i heard they got killed by hillsboro? can anyone confirm this?

cake walk for INDY... starters will be out by halftime resting for Brentwood :thumb:

ONE DAY TIL GAME DAY BOYS!

my prediction- Franklin comes out fired up, gets stomped on, walks back to the showers crying :lol:

indy by atleast four touchdowns and a field goal, maybe a safety or two. willing to put my life on this!

i dont know who this is but i agree 110%. id almost like to say 6 TD win. franklin is garbage i dont think theyve won a game all year.

oh absolutely... i think they beat centennial but im pretty sure thats it???

i heard they got killed by hillsboro? can anyone confirm this?

cake walk for INDY... starters will be out by halftime resting for Brentwood :lol:

Forget the Koolaid, they must be drinking bong water down there. :lol: You're right guys, they didn't win any games except for Centennial and man it was a squaker :thumb:

In 36 hrs, we'll know. Get your game face on Rebels, LET'S GO TO THA SHOW!!!! :lol:

It is obvious that most everyone considers the EAGLES to be the underdog in tomorrow nights game. I think that is a huge advantage. The EAGLES have nothing to lose and everything to WIN. The EAGLES will play with PRIDE, PASSION, and POWER. Rebels, you beat us during the season in " our house". Friday night, we're going to return the favor in "your house". Fear the "I" and Fear the IHS football moms with COWBELLS. Listen? Do you hear cowbells? I do. The bell will "toll" on Franklin.