Indy vs. Franklin round 2,part 2, let the smack talk begin

sarahpalin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on Independence, simply because Franklin has not impressed me in the slightest over the past few weeks. Franklin has been teetering on the edge, and I think the Eagles will drop the feather that breaks the Rebels backs (and season). For those of you that think this is an impossibility, does anybody remember 2007? I know that people are aware that INDY can not stop the running game, and I would counter that Franklin's defense is suspect as well. Big players make big plays, and the key players on Franklin's defense seem to always be on the wrong side of those "big plays". Franklin's safety (#28... I think) has been scored on twice over the past two weeks, and one of those scores gave the game away to Brentwood. Franklin's front-7 (I do not have any specific numbers) got knocked around and dominated against Overton for the majority of the game. This game could quickly become a scoring match, I think this game comes down to who performs better The senior Alex Heckman or the seniors Alex Ford & Keylo Lee. And Ford has already shown he has the ability to cough the ball up, and the game (against Brentwood)... Big players make big plays.

You have done nothing but bash Franklin all year long. Your opinion does not matter any to me.

Oh and a little news flash for you: Alex Heckman, not the second coming. Fathom that.

Heckman has more talent in one finger than you do in your entire body.. Sitting here on the computer talking about the guys out there playing the sport you worship.. Not saying we are going to win but I am saying that you should think before you speak.

I never once said anything about me having more talent than Heckman. Hes good, but he is not this god that Indy supporters make him out to be.

I never once said anything about me having more talent than Heckman. Hes good, but he is not this god that Indy supporters make him out to be.

Id agree however if the play calling allowed him to air it out more he would deffinently get more credit from everyone.. See you Friday.. Im sure youre one of the kids wearing the Costas around youre neck.. I can tell from the way you talk

Time to put a Whoopin on those overrated thug want a be's from Frankietown. Yeah I said it. Just like the Coach told the Indy players after first game we should have beat them and they know it. Kilo all hyped since freshman year has done nothing!!!!!!!!! And the other Rb lays the ball on the ground when he gets hit. Just ask Brentwood about the gift he gave them. Well Christmas is about here Santa get ready to hand out more gifts

You guys that say you havent been impressed with Franklin must not have seen the same team I have. I dont have a dog in the fight but I saw the Franklin v Overton game and I saw the Franklin @ Indy game. Franklin is a very good football team. Franklin and Overton were very equally matched this past weekend and Franklin did what they had to do to win. Franklin was not dominated up front at all. Franklin's line did pretty well at holding their own and Alex Ford made plays. He is a very tough kid.

Im going with Franklin here 35-14

Okay first hogan knows best i really don't think a round 2 playoff game, a tense hatred between -IHS and FHS and comments posted on this site are needed to get a team more motivated or yet bull board material...

Second I'm an IHS fan but cmon IHS peeps give credit to where credit is due FHS is a tough team and they make our offense look silly a few weeks back..21 pts and 19 pts that is the most any team all year put up against FHS that is impressive.

15 rushes,124 yards,8.3 ave that is what Ford did to us last game,yeah he may drop the ball but the kid can hurt us ... Indy please put 8 on the line, make the Qb beat us..on offense put the ball in the air some more.

Regardless of the smack talk guys let's hope all comes out healthy and IHS wins...also if FHS wins ,I am going for a Wilco team to win state just so we can shut them Oakland and Maryville fools up...

Time to put a Whoopin on those overrated thug want a be's from Frankietown. Yeah I said it. Just like the Coach told the Indy players after first game we should have beat them and they know it. Kilo all hyped since freshman year has done nothing!!!!!!!!! And the other Rb lays the ball on the ground when he gets hit. Just ask Brentwood about the gift he gave them. Well Christmas is about here Santa get ready to hand out more gifts

frankly my dear your crazy as heck.

wanna be thugs? like stealing hamburgers? I remember Keylo lighing the INDY field up last year with how many TD'S? How about that stiff arm this year?Yeah Ford is a wimp. And he does have a gift for ya. Keylo and Alex will run over YOU if you get to close to the field Mr. Frankly. And one more thing Santa has always stopped in Franktown first.

Coach told the Indy players they should have won? The score was 21-0, Indy got past the 50 once. Keylo and Alex can't run the ball? They had 147 yards and 2 touchdowns....in the second half. Might wanna read what you are saying before you post.

Ok ive heard comparisons to 07's team, the reason why 07's team got off to a bad start was that Cordell got in trouble and a Nick Smith stepped in big shoes and didnt step up to expectations, D1 talent on both sides of the field, and plus the first two loses were against MBA and BA of that year which was the D-2 championship im pretty sure of. Indy hasnt had new or noticable people starting in new positions since the last game vs. Franklin. Only thing has changed is possbily the fact that Eubanks has switched up the offensive playcalling with a little more shotgun or pistol passing.

But! In playoffs you get a new record Indy and Franklin are 1-0, and some of you might not understand this but just let it soak in; Indy players have no pressure to win they arent favored to win its not their home field they are playing at, all the pressure is against Franklin players. Questions going through their heads what if we lose? Last game vs Indy we better not lose, what if i mess up? Oh i cant wait till next week at Brentwood... When it comes to high school football its about 60% Talent and 40% Mental. Its Franklin's game to lose. If you dont agree with me just ask Arlington Tiger players and fans, same situation Indy had nothing to lose and not their home field.

Ok ive heard comparisons to 07's team, the reason why 07's team got off to a bad start was that Cordell got in trouble and a Nick Smith stepped in big shoes and didnt step up to expectations, D1 talent on both sides of the field, and plus the first two loses were against MBA and BA of that year which was the D-2 championship im pretty sure of. Indy hasnt had new or noticable people starting in new positions since the last game vs. Franklin. Only thing has changed is possbily the fact that Eubanks has switched up the offensive playcalling with a little more shotgun or pistol passing.

But! In playoffs you get a new record Indy and Franklin are 1-0, and some of you might not understand this but just let it soak in; Indy players have no pressure to win they arent favored to win its not their home field they are playing at, all the pressure is against Franklin players. Questions going through their heads what if we lose? Last game vs Indy we better not lose, what if i mess up? Oh i cant wait till next week at Brentwood... When it comes to high school football its about 60% Talent and 40% Mental. Its Franklin's game to lose. If you dont agree with me just ask Arlington Tiger players and fans, same situation Indy had nothing to lose and not their home field.

I do agree with you, and that all the pressure is on Franklin, since supposdly indy has no chance against them and that franklin hammered us last time we played. But all that means nothing in the playoffs and i believe this game could be close if indy can load up in the box and make their sophmore QB beat them with his arm. I do believe thats the only way indy has a chance and a few causing a few turnovers could sure help them too.