Indy vs. Franklin round 2,part 2, let the smack talk begin

sarahpalin

Trivia question: Who was the last Indy QB to put any points on the board against Franklin in the past two years? Little clue--his number wasn't 7 and he did put up 21 in a little more than a quarter but still wasn't considered good enough. Blind faith can kill you sometimes

What is really amazing are the assumptions and conclusions made by others based on observations/guesses and the continued blind support of a progam that can't or won't admit mistakes and at least try to address them in a fashion that gives their team a chance. How well prepared do you think this program will be for next year when there has not been one meaningfull varsity game snap taken by someone other than #7? Isn't that part of coaching--to prepare and bring others along for the future? Maybe not. Just an assumption, I guess. .

Nice to see you again Mr. Smith... Back posting on this board and bashing # 7-glad you can make fun of 17 year old high school football player YOUR TRIVIA QUESTION showed alot of class.... I have a trivia question , WHOM CAUGHT NICK SMITHS last pass before he was yanked out at halftime and lost his starting QB position for the rest of the year ? ANSWER: Damonta Williams of Memphis East a pick 6 ( remember a slip screen think smith was color blind )

WAIT it gets better you stated the following """"How well prepared do you think this program will be for next year when there has not been one meaningfull varsity game snap taken by someone other than #7? Isn't that part of coaching--to prepare and bring others along for the future? """"

what the heck are you talking about, what did you want Eubanks to do, rotate QB's or let A. Thompson takes snaps from time to time - I guess Rector was an idiot as well for never letting anyone else take snaps or preparing another QB for Jennings or Becker ? Wait coach for Smyrna he was a fool ( i looked up the stats ) he was a fool as well, he didnt let anyone take a "meanigfull snap" when Sonny Gray was thier and they done well the following year...

after the hamburlar was released from the team and Jay Cutler ( sorry i mean nick ) was yanked a sophmore came on whom never took a varstiy snap and he set the league on fire and in fact still holds state record for paassing yds in a state championship game..

For the record heckman is a warrior- yes he was let down by horrible coaching and play calling - i told you last year a member of RHS coaching staff told me " IHS was too predictable"

how did ur boy do intramural football this year?

Is Heckman getting any looks, D1 or otherwise? Thanks.

lololol Keep posting and guessing. It's good laughs, really. Two blind mice......two blind mice......

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilcoisthebest -

I said it earlier this season, and I will stand by my statement. At the end of the day, I believe that Heckman is a winner, AKA "he finds ways to win games". And he will quell the whispers of under-achieving at INDY this year. Its the play-offs, its a new season (ask Arlington). Its time to make a statement at Franklin High School Friday night Upsetting Rebels is what Independence does.

The only thing Indy did to upset Franklin was display their lack of class by tailgating in our parking lot and supposedly painting "our house" on the field...where were the loud mouth, obnoxious, Indy fans after the game?!? IndyNation, next year, please show some class! You are beginning to remind me of Brentwood! :shock:

P.S. The Rebels didn't paint on your field...your own coaching staff did in a failed attempt to fire up your team!

Wilcoisthebest -
I said it earlier this season, and I will stand by my statement. At the end of the day, I believe that Heckman is a winner, AKA "he finds ways to win games". And he will quell the whispers of under-achieving at INDY this year. Its the play-offs, its a new season (ask Arlington). Its time to make a statement at Franklin High School Friday night Upsetting Rebels is what Independence does.

The only thing Indy did to upset Franklin was display their lack of class by tailgating in our parking lot and supposedly painting "our house" on the field...where were the loud mouth, obnoxious, Indy fans after the game?!? IndyNation, next year, please show some class! You are beginning to remind me of Brentwood! :shock:

P.S. The Rebels didn't paint on your field...your own coaching staff did in a failed attempt to fire up your team!

I don't think it is classless for the opposing teams fans to tailgate at the venue. It happens all the time. Indy didn't paint the field, everyone a FHS and IHS knows that. Just like everyone knows FHS didn't paint IHS's field earlier in the season. It's time to let this go Rebels and move on to Brentwood. I plan to tailgate at Brentwood Friday before the game, does that make me classless?

Tailgating in any parking lot before a game makes you a football fan and supporter of your team!!! Win or Lose - good team or bad team - a true football fan supports his team through thick and thin!!

I am not sure why these boards make Indy sound so unsportsmanlike. I certainly hope the adult fans who read these boards know the Indy parents are very supportive of their players - it is that simple. Indy fans are not classless, they are not rude and they ARE very respectable people. Of course, any team, anywhere, has a bad seed or 2. But don't allow the bad seed to overshadow the majority.