#6 Gallatin (8-3) @ #1 Henry Co. (10-1)

Gtowner

Gallatin has so much stacked against them this week. The travel, the patriot fans, and the patriots themselves. Good luck, but you better bring your A+++ game this week. This team is tough in Henry County.

As for those great fans, that is funny! :thumb: I guess the spoiled fans that do not travel are the fans that open their mouths on this website. :lol: Truth be told, those fans that follow the team all year seem to have the characteristics of respect, honor, integrity, and pure kindness. :lol: However, Gallatin get ready for those fans that seem to forget where they were a four to five years ago! Remember, you fans were once bottom feeders, but your time will come again. You should honor this time, but rather many fans would spat out at the mouth. :thumb: If you guys lose before state, will you own up or just make excuses. This post is not for the pure and just Patriot fans, but those that run off at the mouth as you said others did last week. Hope your team can continue to back up your words the next four weeks, or you are the ones to blame. Be humble and enjoy what you have now, because tomorrow you could be bottom feeders again. I am awaiting that day, and trust me I remember the last time you were home coming games. Not alot of talking trash those days, but guess that you have to win to have pride.

:thumb:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To lose to Mt. Juliet and Brentwood less than 7 points each game, and a heart breaker in the rain drenched down poor week 10. Yes, JYD you should remember the same down poor you lost a great player with a broken leg, however, Gallatin lost the coaches brother to a tragedy. You cannot compare what happened that Night.

I will take Gallatin in an upset Friday, and finally giving many of the fans of Henry County another year to talk about a great season.

My prediction: Gallatin 35 to Henry County 28

I dont see anybody scoring more than 20 but ive been wrong before. JYD have you ever even watched a football game. I think this will be a close one and if Gallatin comes to play can take it with our defense, our offense is good only if our oline shows up and i think the only time they have really shown up was late in the 4th Qt against brentwood that gave us the lead before they scored late to win. Cant wait to travel down to paris, im not used to a second round game.

Gallatin has so much stacked against them this week. The travel, the patriot fans, and the patriots themselves. Good luck, but you better bring your A+++ game this week. This team is tough in Henry County.

As for those great fans, that is funny! :thumb: I guess the spoiled fans that do not travel are the fans that open their mouths on this website. :thumb: Truth be told, those fans that follow the team all year seem to have the characteristics of respect, honor, integrity, and pure kindness. :o However, Gallatin get ready for those fans that seem to forget where they were a four to five years ago! Remember, you fans were once bottom feeders, but your time will come again. You should honor this time, but rather many fans would spat out at the mouth. :thumb: If you guys lose before state, will you own up or just make excuses. This post is not for the pure and just Patriot fans, but those that run off at the mouth as you said others did last week. Hope your team can continue to back up your words the next four weeks, or you are the ones to blame. Be humble and enjoy what you have now, because tomorrow you could be bottom feeders again. I am awaiting that day, and trust me I remember the last time you were home coming games. Not alot of talking trash those days, but guess that you have to win to have pride.

While I somewhat agree with your post...I find it ironic that YOU tell anyone about HUMBLENESS....as a matter of fact...you know as little about humbleness as any poster on these threads with the exception being the JunkYardDog! And I certainly don't heed advice from anyone who speaks through jealousy about some of the State's best football programs!

For some reason...alot of folks who want to talk about HC's history only want to go back as far as 2000 or 2001. Where are the previous chapters of your HC football history book? You see, you want people to think you are some High School football historian when you say these things about HC being "bottom feeders" when you don't know what in the world you are talking about! Just ask the Green Wave fans about those previous 4 wins they have over HC! Calvin Short will tell you that game in '92 was one of the best he ever coached in! Did you know that HC was undefeated in '85? Did you know that Henry County has won the District 10AAA title more than any other team in the district? I say all this not to be boostful....but to suggest that you need to read the entire book...not just a couple of chapters!!

Lastly...when YOUR team finally beats the Patriots...then you can call us bottom feeders or whatever you'd like....but until then...i'll just refer to you as the jealous idiot that can't beat the Patriots!!!

As for those great fans, that is funny! :thumb: I guess the spoiled fans that do not travel are the fans that open their mouths on this website. :thumb: Truth be told, those fans that follow the team all year seem to have the characteristics of respect, honor, integrity, and pure kindness. :o However, Gallatin get ready for those fans that seem to forget where they were a four to five years ago! Remember, you fans were once bottom feeders, but your time will come again. You should honor this time, but rather many fans would spat out at the mouth. :thumb: If you guys lose before state, will you own up or just make excuses. This post is not for the pure and just Patriot fans, but those that run off at the mouth as you said others did last week. Hope your team can continue to back up your words the next four weeks, or you are the ones to blame. Be humble and enjoy what you have now, because tomorrow you could be bottom feeders again. I am awaiting that day, and trust me I remember the last time you were home coming games. Not alot of talking trash those days, but guess that you have to win to have pride.

What the heck are you talking about? If we lose before the state will we "own up or just make excuses"? What excuses have been made? Why should ANY program that has won 35 of their last 39 games make excuses for ANYTHING? What have we got to "own up" for? Are you trying to say that we should feel badly for three consecutive trips to the semifinals? Are you trying to say we should feel badly about three consecutive district or regional titles? How many trips to the semifinals has YOUR team made in the last three years? How many district titles has YOUR team won in the last three years? How many games has YOUR team won in their last 39 games? Henry County has won 10 of our last 13 playoff games. Do we need to "own up and make excuses" for that too? You need to explain yourself.

To lose to Mt. Juliet and Brentwood less than 7 points each game, and a heart breaker in the rain drenched down poor week 10. Yes, JYD you should remember the same down poor you lost a great player with a broken leg, however, Gallatin lost the coaches brother to a tragedy. You cannot compare what happened that Night.

I will take Gallatin in an upset Friday, and finally giving many of the fans of Henry County another year to talk about a great season.

My prediction: Gallatin 35 to Henry County 28

I will be shocked if either defense allows as many points as you predict.

I seem to be a bit confused. A few posters are calling Gallatin weak, non-physical, not ready to play. A few people are predicting HC big in this game. Maybe I should just stay home this week and listen on the radio since we don't really have a chance to win much less put up a good game.

HC deserves respect and are very much getting it from the Gallatin faithful. Gallatin comes into the top ranked team in the states house and we understand our roll. If Gallatin is to have a chance to win they will have to out work, out play and out coach the best team in the state.

I really hope playing those playoff 6-A teams will pay off for Gallatin. Losing by 5 to Brentwood with 35 seconds left and a shootout to the high power offense that Mt. Juliet had.

I was there in 92' and watched the snap go over the punters head on the 1st series and held on for the 16-14 win. I still say that was the title game in 92' and I would think most Gallatin fans feel the same way. This game has all the setup of a game of that magnitude where the fans and players will be talking about this game 17 years from now as well. Most of the kids playing this week weren't even born the night that game was played. Save me a seat I'll be there again.

I am looking for this to be a great game Wave88. I think the Perry kid has about 1,200 yards rushing this year and Mathews has something like 650 rushing and 650 passing. I saw a couple of pictures of the Perry kid and he reminds me off HC's McFerron. Look for a lot of battles up front on both lines.

I sure hope the Memphis refs go somewhere else next week. They sure threw a lot of flags.

Have a safe trip! You will enjoy the atmosphere of Patriot Stadium.

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!

You know, one of the most pathetic things I see on here is when a posters teams season ends early in the playoffs, and they cant break it to themselves to call it a year. Advise: you have a basketball team who I am sure would love to have your support now. Instead, you waste your and our time coming onto a thread you have no business on now.

Anyway, good luck GreenWave, you've had and still have a great tradition and program. I appreciate the class you have been showing on the thread so far. But I am a Henry Countian and believe its finally the Patriots turn. Be safe on your drive over. GO PATS