Lipscomb @ Giles Official Thread prediction

likearock

After Lipscomb got ripped by Goodpasture, the team realized that the name on the back of the Jersey had to be earned. That Goodpasture game, The Mustangs had to do something and they came back and worked harder and the light finally came on. Remember this is a new team, new players for the most part and had to go thru the learning curve. Leaders finally emerged. I don't know if thats the real reason, but that is my observation since you asked.

Mustangs very business like in Thursday's walk thru. I am looking forward to the trip down to see the new digs and to eat at the HIckory HOuse, and watch the game. Any GC fan is welcomed to join us and would love for you to pick up the tab.

As to closing of the Thread, say Beetle Juice three times and perhaps CoachHard will come in and close it down. I think this is the first time in nearly 8 years that everyone is looking for someone to close the thread.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Lipscomb got ripped by Goodpasture, the team realized that the name on the back of the Jersey had to be earned. That Goodpasture game, The Mustangs had to do something and they came back and worked harder and the light finally came on. Remember this is a new team, new players for the most part and had to go thru the learning curve. Leaders finally emerged. I don't know if thats the real reason, but that is my observation since you asked.

Mustangs very business like in Thursday's walk thru. I am looking forward to the trip down to see the new digs and to eat at the HIckory HOuse, and watch the game. Any GC fan is welcomed to join us and would love for you to pick up the tab.

As to closing of the Thread, say Beetle Juice three times and perhaps CoachHard will come in and close it down. I think this is the first time in nearly 8 years that everyone is looking for someone to close the thread.

I posted Beetlejuice three times and said it aloud as I typed....nothing happened other than EddieHaskell making one post that didn't do anything.

The Goodpasture game is the only DL game I saw this year, after they got down it looked as though they really had no answer at all. They obviously turned things around and beat a few quality teams. The folks down here in Giles Co really wouldn't have it any other way in the playoffs than to face DL, not that we love ya or anything, its just something we need to earn. So unless we all stoke out from anticipation the all new Brickyard is gonna be packed tomorrow night. Its gonna be nice playing this thing in our place and V1 your gonna love the box.

IF you're a follower of 3A football in the state and those words alone aren't enough to get you excited, then you don't have a pulse.

No disrespect to "norespect"........

but be glad that both teams are now 4A.

Neither of these teams would want to face ALCOA. :idea::lol:

Shouldn't you be on a roundball thread...didn't much thinnk you would even want to think about football after that beatdown ya'll got from Lexington :idea:

I believe we are ready to eat,move the ball and get to the next round! See everyone at the HH at 5:15.

Its Friday the 13th(one of our favorite holidays down here :idea: )...and you are headed into the brickyard, You better be ready, eat heartily but expect to punt often and the only place your going after the game is home.

It may not be on my official platform, but everyone will know that I am a facilities type guy and really looking forward to seeing the new brickyard. There will be a number of Lipscomb fans who will either eat at the local establishments or spend money at the concession stand...so some of that south Nashville money will be spent in Giles County tonight.

Wonder how many of the other announced candidates will be attending the HS Playoffs tonight?

IF you're a follower of 3A football in the state and those words alone aren't enough to get you excited, then you don't have a pulse.

No disrespect to "norespect"........

but be glad that both teams are now 4A.

Neither of these teams would want to face ALCOA. :idea::idea:

Shouldn't you be on a roundball thread...didn't much thinnk you would even want to think about football after that beatdown ya'll got from Lexington :lol:

Never have cared for round ball all that much.

All those shoes "squeaking" get on my nerves. :?:

Last I knew football was a year round sport.

Get to hit the weight room next Friday.........ya hooooooo.

Good Luck to Both Teams; I'll be there watching. :?: