our schedule was harder @ mtcs

mtcs will mercy rule the tigers

mtcs's coaches work harder & r smarter

gordonsville recruits

gordonsville has the refs in their pocket

gordonsville's qb throws like a girl

we got seeded higher so we r better

oakland stole all our athletes

feel free 2 post in ur locker room just like the dude from mtcs will place the other list

First of all, if you think that Gville hasn't played anybody you are insane. FC and TC and H20town (when they weren't down) and also smith co. I will have to agree that the lb's are not the hardest you can find. Gville's line does not get whooped every snap. Smith does not throw like a girl. No team will get mercy ruled. Gville will win and it will be as close as they let it.

If this shows up in the G'ville locker room, MTCS will be the one getting mercy ruled. I've seen both teams. Unless MTCS defense has gotten alot better, G'ville wins by 17

You guys do realize a Gordonsville person posted that trying to be funny and make fun of bulletin board material.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry motofoto dude

i am from the boro, not gordonsville

note the user name

actually played football @ oakland

i have a cuz who goes to mtcs

i know what i am talkin about

but good try

hope u get yr butts kicked

If what you say is true, the family gathering at thanksgiving should be interesting after throwing your "cuz" under the bus...

It's just Tuesday, and I'm ready for this game to be played.

If Gville comes out and plays like they did last Friday, it won't be pretty.

Like what has been said already, It will be as close as Gville lets it be.

If Woodmore runs as hard as he did late in the game Friday, MTCS will be done by the half.

I also look for Smith and Cason to gash them as well.

If Woodmore runs as hard as he did late in the game Friday, MTCS will be done by the half.

Croz: we can chest thump all day but I suspect nothing we say will score points or stop drives -- the boys will do all of that. Like you, I can't wait for Friday. I know Gordonsville has "been there done that" over the years but it is virgin territory for us. Looking forward to rockin' Friday night with full stands on both sides of the field.

Tell me about the Tigers and their season this year. I didn't realize until a poster mentioned it that your coach is in his second year. Was he on staff earlier or was there a house cleaning? Has the season gone about like you thought, better/worse, etc. I see that your team is more or less jr dominated (which probably means you have seen improvement throughout the season). Also that looks like a pretty healthy freshman class as well (bright future you think?)

Croz: we can chest thump all day but I suspect nothing we say will score points or stop drives -- the boys will do all of that. Like you, I can't wait for Friday. I know Gordonsville has "been there done that" over the years but it is virgin territory for us. Looking forward to rockin' Friday night with full stands on both sides of the field.

Tell me about the Tigers and their season this year. I didn't realize until a poster mentioned it that your coach is in his second year. Was he on staff earlier or was there a house cleaning? Has the season gone about like you thought, better/worse, etc. I see that your team is more or less jr dominated (which probably means you have seen improvement throughout the season). Also that looks like a pretty healthy freshman class as well (bright future you think?)

You're right, we have no bearing on what happens Friday night, but I can put what I think will happen on here. You may be familiar with our coach. He is Moose Marshall and he is an alumni of Gville, but he before he came back he was the D Coordinator at Oakland. The previous coach resigned to spend more time with family. We do have a lot of jrs. on our team and the majority of them started as sophomores. They have improved this year, but you really couldn't see it til Friday night. I have said all year that they haven't played up to their potential, and I got chastised by some people for it on here, but they finally did play like I knew they could last Friday. That's why I said if they play like that, it could be ugly. The Freshmen are an outstanding group. Three of them have started at some point this year, and 4 get regular playing time. They didn't lose a game at all in jr. high, and when they where in 6th grade they were split up into two teams, and they were the two best teams in the league. We also have a pretty good sophomore class, with a few of them starting. So, yes, I believe we do have a pretty bright future.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and I do not think those boys from this Middle Tennessee school will be able to beat those boys from Gordsonville. Gordonsville has some real big ole boys on the line that will be able to knock a hole for the runners to run through. Gordonsville also has a real big runner named Woodmore that is 6 ft 1 inches and weighs 215 pounds. This is a big huge boy that will be hard to stop for the Middle Tennessee team. Gordonsville has a boy at tackle named Logan Bryan that is 6 ft 6 inches and 270 pounds. He is a real big ole boy. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Is any SEC schools looking at this boy to play for them? He is a big boy that might could be a good player for a team in college. You think im joking because im not. Let me ask you Middle Tennessee people a question. Why did your durn coach not return the survey so your team would be in my Murphy Fair book. It makes me mad that your coach did not send in the survey about your team so I could get everyone the information they need for the game. Let me ask you another question. Where is this Middle Tennessee team located? I would look in my book and find out but your coach did not send in his survey. I called Murphy this morning and he thinks Gordonsville will win this game. Murphy is going to try and send me a roster. One of you Middle Tennessee people need to put your roster of your team here on my website so we can look at your players. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Why do the Gordonsville people call your coach a Moose? Does he have big ears or something? Is he a big boy like a Moose or what? I was reading on here and people call him a Moose. My Murphy Fair book says his name is Coach Ron Marshall.

That Bryan Boy is a haus. He has some power behind him too. Sec should be checking him out.

I think that the Cason kid needs to get more carries. In my opinion, he is the hardest runner.

I think that the Cason kid needs to get more carries. In my opinion, he is the hardest runner.
It's just Tuesday' date=' and I'm ready for this game to be played.

I also look for Smith and Cason to gash them as well.[/quote']

Smith has also emerged as a great runner. Woodmore has been keyed on some allowing Smith and Cason to be successful. Woodmore ran harder the other night than he had all year. If he'd run like that from now on, he'll be hard to handle.

I was looking at my Murphy Fair and it sounds like Murphy thinks that Gordonsville will be real good in this game. That durn Middle Tennessee coach did not turn in his survey and we do not have it in my book. Let me ask you Gordonsville people a question. Do you think your team will beat Middle Tennessee this week. If they win and my team wins then they will play next week. Let me ask you another question. Do you think this Gordonsville team will be able to hold SP to under 28 points next week. Gordonsville will beat those Middle Tennessee boys. Any team that does not send in the survey are not good enough to play and I hope they lose. I am still mad about that coach not turning in his survey. Are your boys lifting alot of weights this week so they will be strong on Friday? Why do you call your coach a Moose? I have never heard of anyone being named a Moose. I have heard of Donkey or Rabbit but never a moose. I have been called a horse in my past but just never heard anyone but your coach that was called a Moose. Why do you call him that? Is that his real name?