York at Goodpasture (2nd round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why all you guys have your little panties in a wad over who came from where and the it's not fair blah blah blah.

Alcoa will show everyone who their daddy is on Dec. 4

THANK YOU! Lets try and get back on topic, which was suppose to be about a high school playoff game Friday! It's ok to have civic pride or school pride. But there is also a way you can do that and represent yourself and your community in a positive way! That is just how I feel. I hope everyone who has been posting so aggresively this week does not forget to post after the game! Go Cougars! I can not wait to see how the offensive and defensive lines of each team match up against each other? Also, does York have any team speed?

One player, #41, does have some good speed. Haven't seen him caught this year, but, the #2 from Sequatchie didn't seem to have a whole lot of trouble keeping up with him on the deep routes. He did have about 10 yards cushion but, I'd say they were pretty comparable in speed.

#2 from Sequatchie was the most elusive player/probably as quick as any I saw this year, if your #41 is comparable then he's pretty darned good and is a threat to score at any time.

Thanks GP fans for dodging honest questions. You guys are awesome.

That question has been answered time and time again. You just dont like the answer, so you keep asking it! Good luck to both teams tonite, and as I stated earlier, I look forward to hearing the comments of the people who posted on this site this week once the game is over! To the York fans, there is parking not only in the front parking lot of the main high school entrance, there is also parking behind the field. The parking behind the field usually fills up by 6:15 to 6:30. Have a safe trip!

The only thing I've seen time and time again is you not answering simple questions. I am a high school football fan that is honestly wondering if GP's current qb and the cunningham kid that graduated last year went to GPE in grade school. It doesn't matter but your non-answer is answer enough.

OK, since the senate hearings are not over and I have to provide you with confidential information, I will! Mr. Benji Cunningham lives within walking distance to Goodpasture. The current Quarterback lives in the Ezel Harding (I hope I spelled that right) school area. Only 4 existing players to my knowledge live more than 10 miles from the school. Is it ok if I leave the witness stand now? I do understand officer that I am still under oath and I can still be called back to the stand!