Bearden at Farragut RD2

cowabungadude

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like #15 for Admirals....I think he has great arm...I really mean impressive arm...

also has Great skill players to get the ball to.....he holds this offense back (I think)

he is really good at handing it off

mediocre at commanding the passing game

You are simply delusional my friend.. haha funny. you like that shovel pass there? Brett Farve esk. Ooltewah sucks.

First and foremost Farragut needs to thank Bearden on this one. Bearden insight the 5 two times and get nothing out of it why would you not give it to #33 down there which was the one who got you there. Farragut did nothing at all the second half. Purity looks like he hurt his shoulder had three fumbles the second half got two back and Bearden got one. The only big play of the second half for Farragut was the 4 and 3 that they made late in the game. Maryville will be tuff at there place with or without the refs if thats what you want to say. Bearden wanted more than Farragut did in the second half Farragut got lucky on this one.

Woooo Hoooo ! Go Admirals !!! Now let's beat Maryville and get past the Qtrs. for a change.

Word of warning to the Admirals: Just be sure to bring your own refs with you when you travel south of the river. If the refs come from Blount County you will have absolutely no chance, cause the fix will be in for Maryville.

And you wonder why everyone piles on Farragut when they lose.

Woooo Hoooo ! Go Admirals !!! Now let's beat Maryville and get past the Qtrs. for a change.

Word of warning to the Admirals: Just be sure to bring your own refs with you when you travel south of the river. If the refs come from Blount County you will have absolutely no chance, cause the fix will be in for Maryville.

I won't even go into all the reason this is a moronic statement. I'm just glad you are already looking for an excuse. Looking forward to another great game. Congrats to FHS, see you next Friday.