Roy's 2nd Round Playoff Matchups From My Murphy Fair Book

Roy Dillard

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy. Thanks for your update on the Trousdale and WHH game. Does your book tell what number the Tobbit boy wears during the game? I bet he is the best player on their team. Their coach didn't send in a roster to the coachT website.

You're right about it being cold by that creek. I always stand by the fence on the other side of the creekbank. It's a lot warmer. I think that cotton candy maker puts off a lot of heat. They don't seem to sale a lot of it during the playoffs. It's hard to eat that stuff with gloves on.

South Fulton and Union City

I was reading in my book about this game and it looks like those boys from Union City are going to knock alot of holes again like they did the first time this year. Let me ask you people from Union City a question. Do you have a boy that has replaced that Coltin Speed boy? He was a real good runner. Those boys from Union City beat South Fulton bad during the regular season. It is hard to beat a team twice, but Murphy and I think it will happen in this case. You think im joking but im not. Union City has some big ole boys on that line. Arnold is 5 foot 10 inches and 330 pounds. He could probably knock a big ole hole in that line for his runners to run through. Let me ask you another question. Is that Price and Worley boys real good pass catchers? They need some real good pass catchers. Is that coach at Union City making those boys lift weights this week? He should make those pass catchers jump rope real fast. That will make them jump high and run fast on the game Friday. You think im joking but im not.

Joe Byrns vs Perry

I have been reading in my book about this game. Those Joe Byrnes boys are real big ole boys that are strong and fast too. Joe Byrnes has that Ashabraner boy that was the Robertson County Player of the Year last year. He rushed for 1522 yards and 22 touchdowns. He also is a real good pass catcher. He caught 20 passes last year. He also had 91 tackles and 4 INT. This boy is a real good boy and player. Let me ask you a question. what colleges are looking at this boy to come run the ball for them? This boy is a real good runner that has good stats. Joe Byrnes has some big boys on the line like Wayne Helm who is 6 ft 3 inches and 262 pounds and Shelton who is 6 ft 2 inches and 215 pounds. My Murphy Fair book says the best year they had was last year in 2008. According to Murphy they have a chance to do just as good this season. They are a real good team I garuntee you that. Let me ask you Joe Byrnes people a question. Is this Coach Adkins making those boys lift alot of weights this week? He needs to make them lift alot of weights to make them real strong for the game on Friday. This Perry team might be in for a bad night I am afraid. They have one real good boy named Jacob Tucker. He is 6 ft 0 inches and 175 pounds. He is a sophomore so he still has alot of growing to do. Mercer rushed for 1200 yards last year and is one of the fastest boys they have. They have one real huge boy named Belasic that is 6 ft 5 inches and 290 pounds. This boy is real big and strong. Let me ask you Perry people a question. Is Tennessee or Vanderbilt looking at this big ole boy? Since he is such a big and strong boy they should be looking at him for the college team. You think im joking because I am not. Those big ole strong boys are good players for the college teams to get. I think this Belasic boy can knock a hole for those runners to run through but I think he might be the only big boy they have that can knock a good hole for the runners. That coach at Perry should make those boys jump rope and chase chickens or rabbits this week at practice. If the boys can catch a chicken or rabbit then they can catch a real fast boy like Joe Byrnes has this year. If the boys jump rope it will also make them fast for the game on Friday.

Roy, you're a legend, lol... :roflol: I get a kick out of your posts, but they are very informative at the same time. Do you keep your Murphy Fair book right next to your pillow at night as well? :roflolk:

Old Pirate says it sounds as if Roy has jest replaced his Sears Roebuck Catalog with his Murphy Fair now days. Recon he's older and a reading a right smart more these days. :roflol:

hey Roy how bout you deciferin on that game being played in Adamsville this week. Humboldt vs Adamsville. I know COach Gray would like to hear what insights you might be able to add. SInce he already makes em wear ankle weights and run 50 yd dashes. You think I am kiddng but I am not. MY prediction is Adamsville 26 humboldt 14

Adamsville vs Humboldt

I was reading up about this game and this Adamsville team is a real good team that has that real good Carroll boy playing for them. He is 5 ft 10 inches and 215 pounds. He is a real good tackler and a real smart boy too. My book says that alot of colleges want him to play for them. Adamsville has some real big ole boys that can knock a hole for the runners to run through. They have Dillion Williams who is 6 ft 3 inches and 310 pounds. He is a real big boy that will be tough and strong too. They also have a sophomore that is a Kendall boy that is 6 ft 5 inches and 185 pounds and another sophomore boy that is Edwards and is 6 ft 4 inches and 295 pounds. This team has some real big ole boys that will be able to knock some holes in that Humboldt defense. Humboldt has some real good boys too like that Dunbar boy that is 6 ft 4 inches and 190 pounds. That big ole boy named Donovan Thomas is 5 ft 10 inches and 280 pounds. That have Parker 5 ft 10 inches 220 pounds and Hamilton 5 ft 11 inches and 260 pounds and Bryson that is 6 ft 3inches and 240 pounds. With boys this big they should be able to knock some holes for the runners to run through. My book says Montague is a real good runner and ball carrier too. Dunbar is the QB and he has a real good arm. He passesd for alot of yards last year. You think im joking but this will be a good game. These are some good teams that have real good boys on them. The team that does the best job at knocking a hole will win this game. I garuntee you that these boys will be big and strong for this game. Let me ask you people a question. Does the Adamsville or Humboldt team make the boys lift weights during the week so they will be strong for the games on Friday? The should make those big boys lift alot of weights and use ankle weights to try and get faster before the game. These teams should be big and strong and should be good teams that can knock a good hole and let the runners run real good through the holes.

Hey Roy can you break down the FCS/East Robertson game for me? I read Murphy's book but it doesn't have all your knowledge on things like what sort of animals we need to be chasing around and stuff like that.

Possums, ironically, are good I hear.