Smith County hosts Harpeth - Round 2

imallin

Rumor is that somebody went up on the hill for us with a chain-saw and extension ladder and removed some tree-limbs for us. Should be a fun night up on the hill lookin' down in "The Hole". And to top it off, great weather predicted for the game tonight. Lookin' forward to a good, hard hittin', and injury free, football game. Everyone have a safe trip!!! GO GET 'EM OWLS

You fire fans are going to have to be more vocal. Yor are going to have to make more noise up there !!!

don't encourage him to act crazy because once he does they all will!!! :thumb:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is that somebody went up on the hill for us with a chain-saw and extension ladder and removed some tree-limbs for us. Should be a fun night up on the hill lookin' down in "The Hole". And to top it off, great weather predicted for the game tonight. Lookin' forward to a good, hard hittin', and injury free, football game. Everyone have a safe trip!!! GO GET 'EM OWLS

You fire fans are going to have to be more vocal. Yor are going to have to make more noise up there !!!

don't encourage him to act crazy because once he does they all will!!! :thumb:

Don't you need to be getting a game plan together or something? lol BTW TARE 'EM UP TONIGHT (same ring size as yours from last year)

Another tough one. Home field will help. Go Big Owls!

:thumb:

LOL ok well so I wasn't paying much attention when I posted my first post on the thread. I try to make up for it and try to cover it up and you keep on . Then you go and talk about my education and where it came from lol...thats all fine and good but how is that old body of yours feeling original??? If you remember!!! :thumb:

"Fire Fans" hmmm, I like that!!! Maybe we could all honk the horns in our vehicles!!! (if we can remember, we're kinda old)

Maybe we can get Bray on the PA to give you a shout to get you fired up and fire up the crowd :thumb: