2nd Round Rockwood @ Oneida

not1styourlast

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats this game look like? I am out of town and know nothing about Oneida

Game will be tough for the tigers. Oneida is always a tough place to win. Tigers will need to play very solid football to have a chance. Also probably need a little luck. But, in the play-offs anything can happen.

Now that the TSSAA has made the extra bank they needed maybe now it is time for some football. This week we will see some good football.Strap those helmets on tight.

Should be a dandy I would feel better about this one if it was at Rockwood. Two classy well coached teams. this one will probaly come down to the 4th quarter in a sloberknocker of a game.GO TIGERS

Rockwood will have to play it's best ball of the year to keep this one close. I have seen both teams play this year, and both are pretty solid. Oneida is very strong up front and has some under estimated speed. They are probably the better team, but hey...it's play-off time, anything can happen! Rockwood really hasn't changed anything except for some success throwing it a little more. I look for this to be a defensive battle. If Rockwood can stop Oneida's offense then they will have a chance. Look for Oneida to mix it up and bring someone on every play to put pressure on Rockwoods QB.

Prediction - Upset of the week!

Rockwood - 28

Oneida - 24

This will be a good game. Without any questions asked Oneida has played the toughest schedule. Oneida is showing that they have more then one offense they can run so if Rockwood looks to just stop the run they will get beat. Rockwood can try to pass on Oneida but when Oneida picks 2 or 3 off or there Quaterback gets sacked a couple times they wont throw anymore. I believe this one will go in favor of the Big Orange. I have followed them all year and i will keep following them until their season ends which WONT be this friday night. Good Luck Coach Brewster and Coaching Staff

HankyHooHoo, how ya hangin't old chum! I believe we need to leave the arm wrestlin' to the linemen! I gotta feel like we are in good shape.....another week we got to rest up all those nicks and bumps is only going to help us at this stage. While the Tigers were accumulating more bumps and bruises against Unaka. Don't suppose you saw any Oneida Coaches down there, did ya Hanker? :lol: I'll go out on the "proverbal" limb and say we are going to win this ball game Friday Night, but I haven't gotten the points sorted out yet. I look for our O and our D to be very sharp this week because our coaches are exceptional for a small school. Rocktown's Coach walking back home with a win? B) Shoot....I couldn't walk to the end of my driveway without someone calling 911. :?: Not making fun of him....I really couldn't make it to the end of my driveway! I'll be around this week....Peace!

:?: Kazanity B)