2nd Round Rockwood @ Oneida

not1styourlast

Great game. Basically came down to turnovers. Rockwood had five, but gave up only seven points off them. Tiger defense also came up huge with a 4th down stop at the goal line.

Oneida had three turnovers, but Rockwood converted those into 14 points.

That last Rockwood drive will be remembered for a while. Great catch by Kirkland on 3rd and 14 then a great run by Jolley to find the end zone. It was actually a pass call and Jolley was supposed to throw it away if the receivers were covered. But he said there was a huge hole and he had to make a play.

Good luck at Hampton.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brutal game. Both teams had 9 turnovers. Congratulations to Rockwood, Very nice running game. I dont know how many times you ran that counter-trap but it worked every time.

Very sad to see this class of seniors go. One of my most favorite teams to watch. Thanks for all the bone crunching hits boys! I hope to see some of you playing on Saturdays next year.

great game, great atmosphere, that is what high school football is all about. I have the utmost respect for Oneida and its fans, nice community. I agree the could be a rivalry that could be a lot of fun to experience in the future. Kaz, you are alright man.....still waitin on that coke though. chUmp, you are a sissy with a big mouth, give me a shout if you want to watch a football game next Friday.....The tigers live on fool!!! me climb trees

Well where to start? I guess I'll start with Rockwood. Just wanted to say congratulations on a nice win. This game was "charged up" from the pregame warm ups to the final buzzer. Great bunch of players on that tiger squad. Nothing real fancy about 'em just do what they do & they do it pretty darn good. Y'all played 110% the ENTIRE game even when a lot of other teams would have got down. You just kept doing your thing & on that particular night you did what you do better than we could stop what you do. For that I say congratulations & good luck. A lot of quality athletes & young men on that team & I'm proud to have got to talk briefly with some of you. #2, #19, #25, #21 just to name a few. They showed great passion during the game & even greater character after the game. Even taking time to put an arm around some of our senior that experienced a gut wrenching end to their high school careers. This game was very close & emotional from start to finish & both teams kept their composure & played a hard & clean game. That's what PCC is all about & both sides have buckets full of that.

Oneida, this part will be short and sweet. Seniors, we've already talked so you know how I feel. Underclassmen, week 0 GP @ Oneida, time to go to work. Great heart, tremendous effort, & PCC. Enough said.

Guess those four brothers from florida and all those players from scott county werent enough to help the indians win a payoff game. Just remember that Sunbright was the last team standing in the district this season.

Oletigger, I can't remember what was that Oneida / Sunbright score again? Moron :|

Guess those four brothers from florida and all those players from scott county werent enough to help the indians win a payoff game. Just remember that Sunbright was the last team standing in the district this season.

I wouldnt call a 65-0 beat down standing...but whatever makes you feel better about your team. See ya next year!

And you sir, are a moron. 7 point loss to a good team with bad breaks over a 59-0 halftime mercy game any day.

Well where to start? I guess I'll start with Rockwood. Just wanted to say congratulations on a nice win. This game was "charged up" from the pregame warm ups to the final buzzer. Great bunch of players on that tiger squad. Nothing real fancy about 'em just do what they do & they do it pretty darn good. Y'all played 110% the ENTIRE game even when a lot of other teams would have got down. You just kept doing your thing & on that particular night you did what you do better than we could stop what you do. For that I say congratulations & good luck. A lot of quality athletes & young men on that team & I'm proud to have got to talk briefly with some of you. #2, #19, #25, #21 just to name a few. They showed great passion during the game & even greater character after the game. Even taking time to put an arm around some of our senior that experienced a gut wrenching end to their high school careers. This game was very close & emotional from start to finish & both teams kept their composure & played a hard & clean game. That's what PCC is all about & both sides have buckets full of that.

Oneida, this part will be short and sweet. Seniors, we've already talked so you know how I feel. Underclassmen, week 0 GP @ Oneida, time to go to work. Great heart, tremendous effort, & PCC. Enough said.

I would expect nothing less from either program...thank you and congratulations to the Tribe on another fine season.....I expect a rematch next year