Livingston Academy host Whites Creek

BigDaddy_1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to give boski credit, he is carrying the load for both Maplewood and Whites Creek - he must be the only poster for the two teams :evil:

not only is he the only poster, he's the only fan for the two teams

it was my pleasure!

1 fan is better than none!

besides this was easy.

playball Creek!!!

Congratulations to Whites Creek. Good football team with talent all over the field. Hope #3 is ok. The Cobras and Maplewood should make for a great game in the quarterfinals. Good luck to you the rest of the way. Band was good too! :thumb:

Congratulations to LA on a good season. Tonight wasn't your night but a great year nonetheless as 1 game cant define this team. Seniors..way to hang in there and make youe final year a memorable one. To the rest of the team returning. You now have something to build on. We will be looking for a great offseason and looking forward to the future of LA football.

GO HOG-EYE!

Great game--until halftime!! WC coaches must have figured out how to stop the run and give the ball to #2 during halftime! Why didn't someone warn us about this #2? Anyone hear the final stats on how many yards he gained? Seemed like around 250!

Great season Wildcats!

Congrats to WC. You are a very talented team. I have never seen as much enthusiasm from a visiting crowd at LA! The stands were rocking the entire game. Wish some of that would rub off on LA's side!

Hope the player who was injured is OK! Good luck the rest of the season.

As with any of us, I know ya'll hate to see it end. The Srs. have had a tough row to hoe there first 3 years , but I believe they've helped turn the corner, and had a season they can remember.Congrats on a good season. Classy bunch of fans and kids. Come on down to the Hole next Friday and help us try to whoop them Lizards.

Best team definately won this game. In the words of C Cantrell way to much speed and quickness. Jetton sounded like a special player. The risk/reward is a hard offense to catch up with. Once Livingston fell behind by 2 scores I kind of figured it was over. Once WC shut down the run it was all up hill. 8-4 is definately better than the last 3 yrs, Livingstons line will be destroyed by gradaution. Anxious to see what happens next year.

Great season Cats. Good luck to all the seniors. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Rest of the team take a few needed weeks off and hit the weight room and get stronger and faster. The Cats are ahead of many teams on the schedule. Bust your tail during the off season and expand that gap. Everyone knows you win ballgames in the off- season and not on friday nights. It's up to each and everyone one of you to get better as a player and person.

GO HOG-EYE