DB players come home to vandalized cars

BatmanDB

Sad to see that some low-life's have to go out of their way to vandalize cars of students. Lowest form of human beings.....sad to hear about.

A very fine young man just about didn't make it home last night.I just need to know what might have been done before a kid doesn't make it home at all.I don't want financial restitution,I just want a few moms and dads to be able to hug their kids.I'm trying to be very nice,and hope someone will man up, and think about what could happen.

This is a despicable and ultimate act of cowardice. I feel for the fine young men that were victims and their parents. My son's car was vandalized also one night after an away game during his senior year so I know how the parents are feeling. I had at that time approached the "powers that be" to have the vehicles parking lot patrolled as a safety concern to no avail. Wouldn't hurt in the future for a "parent patrol" to be organized when traveling out of town. So sorry to hear this.

This is a despicable and ultimate act of cowardice. I feel for the fine young men that were victims and their parents. My son's car was vandalized also one night after an away game during his senior year so I know how the parents are feeling. I had at that time approached the "powers that be" to have the vehicles parking lot patrolled as a safety concern to no avail. Wouldn't hurt in the future for a "parent patrol" to be organized when traveling out of town. So sorry to hear this.

Same thing happened to DB baseball players last year after returning from away game.My

son's car was one of them that got hit. It is the brotherly love, that is spread around here in

east tn. Wonder what causes that ? CoachT message boards perhaps!

What a cowardly act. Hope that those involved are caught quickly and brought to justice. Folk that would do such a thing will surely brag about it. Prayers that those they tell will squeal on them to authorities.

If you were in Knoxville and they found out Farragut had done it. They'd arrest them and charge them with a felony and threaten them with several years in prison.... Of course, that's just over some paint. Who knows what they'd do if they put someone's life in danger.