Dobyns-Bennett offseason thread

w1ldcat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I meant to set this up for you last Monday. Thoughts, suggestions from wannabe coaches such as waco and db71 would be appreciated by GC. :thumb:

Just a reminder to those DB fans that don't keep up, "w1ldcat" is a "DB Hater". This thread is more than likely a place to make fun of DB rather than take suggestions or thoughts. Might have known Batman would of fell for it.

There is already a real thread started on DB football.

Oh, but while im here I do have a suggestion for w1ldcat and his ilk over at South. I wouldn't do the car vandalizing thing again. There might be snipers on the hill. You should stick to painting graffiti on your own school. That seems to work for you.

Sorry guys, I meant to set this up for you last Monday. Thoughts, suggestions from wannabe coaches such as waco and db71 would be appreciated by GC. :thumb:

Just a reminder to those DB fans that don't keep up, "w1ldcat" is a "DB Hater". This thread is more than likely a place to make fun of DB rather than take suggestions or thoughts. Might have known Batman would of fell for it.

Then your 100% incorrect.I thought for Wildcat to start this thread and then to say he meant to start it last week was the coldest thing he has wrote about DB in a while.

Then your 100% incorrect.I thought for Wildcat to start this thread and then to say he meant to start it last week was the coldest thing he has wrote about DB in a while.

Making fun of Buck Van Huss is pretty cold, I think,He did it last year also.

WaCo all U have to do is go back and read some of the last posts on the

other DB thread and U can tell which South fan Wildcat is. I'm not even a Indian

fan, but I can that thru that eastmanite dust. :thumb:

Sorry guys, I meant to set this up for you last Monday. Thoughts, suggestions from wannabe coaches such as waco and db71 would be appreciated by GC. :roflolk:

At least somebody has a sense of humor. Hope your son goes on to do great things, Batman. Good luck to your devils as well.

I think alot of people on here need to realize that we're talking about high school football and there are more important things in life. I would never want anyone else to go through what the Sullivan South players and parents have this year but many of you need to realize that this is only a game.

It's fun to poke the DB people and get them fired up and have them come back and do the same but in the end it's just high school football. I sometimes wonder why it even bothers you when a South fan makes comments because you've beaten us like a thousand times in a row. Anyway, good luck next year and try not to get one of those lower seeds so you won't get put out in the first round again. Oh wait, it doesn't really matter if you're a 7 seed or a 1 seed, does it? The outcome was still the same.

Play the tuba, boys!!! One and done, one and done!!!! :roflol:

Actually it is fun going back and forth with you because you can never win. Just like you claiming we are the one and done kings. Whats so funny about that is South has been put out in the first round more than DB. And that has always been against "Jerry's kids Teams". You people are not very smart.

Actually I'm convinced that if you did a genealogical study of South fans it would show that many of them have roots in the Middle East. Maybe in Persia, which is now Iraq. I don't know of anywhere else that people are capable of divorcing themselves from reality so completely. Remember all of Saddam's statements during Desert Storm, and his mouthpiece Baghdad Bob during Operation Iraqi Freedom? "If the imperialists dare to set as much as one foot on Iraqi soil the infidels will be destroyed in the mother of all battles," and "There are no tanks near Baghdad" etc. Then no matter how badly the Army and Marines would keep shredding their invincible Republican Guards they would keep saying the same stuff over and over. The thing is, I think they really believed it--really a deranged bunch of people who are so dependent on their image they are forced to deny the obvious, even to themselves, lest they lose face. And it's pretty much the same stuff coming from Pactolus. Every time we play they're loaded and going to get us this time, and then we beat their latest invincible team like a red headed stepchild and on the way home from the game they start talking about how they're going to kill us next year, and we're not really any good, etc. I'm sure there's a psychological term or two for that condition--maybe they can go get straightened out if Obamacare passes.

And you're saying we have lost touch with reality. :roflol:

By the way, I don't know if you all are trying to say I'm muttandjeff as well but I'm not. It looks more like a Cap1 post to me. You might want to go follow that trail, hound dog. :hungry:

Oh, thinking that Wildcat and myself are one in the same---that's just wrong. And Cap1--oh my God, that is just disgusting. I thought the cat was from Greeneville or Knoxville, I didn't realize he was a South Fan. He still has hope that he can carry on a "desent" (as Whacko says it) football discussion on here. Hey, Cat, don't you know you have to get Whacko's permission to start a thread about DB?????????? Shame on you. Dont' you know that there is another DB thread that's the Real DB Thread---that's because Whacko says it is. Come on Man, get with the Program.

Actually it is fun going back and forth with you because you can never win. Just like you claiming we are the one and done kings. Whats so funny about that is South has been put out in the first round more than DB. And that has always been against "Jerry's kids Teams". You people are not very smart.

Actually I'm convinced that if you did a genealogical study of South fans it would show that many of them have roots in the Middle East. Maybe in Persia, which is now Iraq. I don't know of anywhere else that people are capable of divorcing themselves from reality so completely. Remember all of Saddam's statements during Desert Storm, and his mouthpiece Baghdad Bob during Operation Iraqi Freedom? "If the imperialists dare to set as much as one foot on Iraqi soil the infidels will be destroyed in the mother of all battles," and "There are no tanks near Baghdad" etc. Then no matter how badly the Army and Marines would keep shredding their invincible Republican Guards they would keep saying the same stuff over and over. The thing is, I think they really believed it--really a deranged bunch of people who are so dependent on their image they are forced to deny the obvious, even to themselves, lest they lose face. And it's pretty much the same stuff coming from Pactolus. Every time we play they're loaded and going to get us this time, and then we beat their latest invincible team like a red headed stepchild and on the way home from the game they start talking about how they're going to kill us next year, and we're not really any good, etc. I'm sure there's a psychological term or two for that condition--maybe they can go get straightened out if Obamacare passes.

If Obamacare passes, you'll be right in the middle of us wanting to know where you buy a Rebel Flag.