Dobyns-Bennett offseason thread

w1ldcat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know the schedule DB will be playing next year? do they play farragut at home?

I've not seen it,but I'd say we done a home and away with Farragut,Clinton and Sevier county

How did you all end up this past year home game wise? We had to travel 8 times this year, 6 times during the regular season. Lots of home games Boone wise, wasn't sure if this was more of a travelling year for DB or not. I know you got us and Crockett away this year, SH should be home and South should be home as well for you?

does anybody know the schedule DB will be playing next year? do they play farragut at home?

I've not seen it,but I'd say we done a home and away with Farragut,Clinton and Sevier county

How did you all end up this past year home game wise? We had to travel 8 times this year, 6 times during the regular season. Lots of home games Boone wise, wasn't sure if this was more of a travelling year for DB or not. I know you got us and Crockett away this year, SH should be home and South should be home as well for you?

We should end up with 5 and 5.Central,Farragut,Science Hill,South and Tennessee High at home.It's going to be a good year to have season tickets at Dobyns Bennett.

Farragut SH and South will probably be fairly packed, as far as what people have said for next year. Some threads have TN High kinda out of it but I think those seniors will leave something for the younger boys to work out, so I'd say a big crew will be there.

Even more interesting is if you all have earlier season success this year, you'll be driving into Gray with quite a load of people. I have no idea how your band, or even your fans, will be there. Good thing this year for Boone since the home ticket sales should be better than well...hopefully ever.

Farragut SH and South will probably be fairly packed, as far as what people have said for next year. Some threads have TN High kinda out of it but I think those seniors will leave something for the younger boys to work out, so I'd say a big crew will be there.

Even more interesting is if you all have earlier season success this year, you'll be driving into Gray with quite a load of people. I have no idea how your band, or even your fans, will be there. Good thing this year for Boone since the home ticket sales should be better than well...hopefully ever.

We had a bad start and still packed Central with Tribe fans.The fans that travel are the best we have.Nobody outside of the team really gave DB a chance against South ,but the Tribe faithful were there anyway.I think Science Hill is the team we have to put the bulls eye on next year,but winning every conference game should be our goal . Dobyns-Bennett will return most of it's key players and instead of those close defeats we had this year,I'm thinking DB will get a better seed come playoff time.I don't know if Dobyns-Bennett will have a better chance than they had in 2008 for sometime,but I know the fans will be fired up in a few months.

We had a bad start and still packed Central with Tribe fans.The fans that travel are the best we have.Nobody outside of the team really gave DB a chance against South ,but the Tribe faithful were there anyway.I think Science Hill is the team we have to put the bulls eye on next year,but winning every conference game should be our goal . Dobyns-Bennett will return most of it's key players and instead of those close defeats we had this year,I'm thinking DB will get a better seed come playoff time.I don't know if Dobyns-Bennett will have a better chance than they had in 2008 for sometime,but I know the fans will be fired up in a few months.

I am already excited for next year. I think we'll have a whole lot better team and while a lot of the teams that beat us this year each had a very big and good senior class. We have many key players returning. i'm thinking a couple of good rising sophomores might break into the action also

It will depend on how hard the players work in the off season as to how good DB will be next year. Its going to take some dedication to get back to where we need to be. And we haven't had that the past two years. Younger players learn that from seniors, but Im not sure that happened this year. That worries me.

It will depend on how hard the players work in the off season as to how good DB will be next year. Its going to take some dedication to get back to where we need to be. And we haven't had that the past two years. Younger players learn that from seniors, but Im not sure that happened this year. That worries me.

I'll take it back more than two years.The dedication has to start in grade school and at home.It's nice to have senior leaders,but pride has to set in somewhere.A few of the seniors did show leadership this year,but they were very few in a small class.Next years team,need only look at big Hayworth for that extra to fire up their pride.I look forward to spring practice and see how the team unfolds for next year.Roll Tribe