Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb::thumb::thumb:[/ Laugh all you want BIPPER..............i speak the truth as i ve heard it.......... I ve heard also that there will be SEVERAL transfers because of the economy and EH having bigger numbers than expected and some kids not gonna get the playing time they assumed they would and there parents thought, and some of the transfers will see ALOT of playing time if it all goes through in both football and baseball and one in basketball so i think the Owls program is getting stronger if anything next year and in the years to follow!!!!!!!!

Hoping transfers can come in to save the day is no way to maintain the program. If you're talking specifically about East Hamilton High School, any would have to sit out.

How many main players would you think are from outside the immediate Ooltewah-Collegedale area, and how many more do you need?

Hoping transfers can come in to save the day is no way to maintain the program. If you're talking specifically about East Hamilton High School, any would have to sit out.

How many main players would you think are from outside the immediate Ooltewah-Collegedale area, and how many more do you need?

Why dont you post somewhere else!!! Do you have another job other than moderating...the Owls :roflol: do not need any east hamstring players...nor do the Owls want them!!!

Don't post in your topic, are you kidding? Think back how many McMinn County, Rhea, Cleveland and Bradley topics you and your buddy interrupted to yell "It doesn't matter who wins, none of you will beat the mighty Owls" or something similar.

2Seam seems to disagree with you on players coming in from East Hamilton. Do you think players already in the school or coming up from the feeder schools are more dependable than some transfer thinking the grass may greener on the other side? Such transfers often bring baggage and end up hurting more than helping.

Can any of you estimate how Ooltewah's teams would have been the last few years with just players from the immediate Ooltewah-Collegedale area?

And yes, some of you on here bring out the questioning and criticism by bashing other programs and players on here.

:evil: Can't believe some people..hahahahaha....Ooltewah has moved on without them or thier kid(s).and they can't stand it. :evil: And these same people haven't been on coacht all season long until Ooltewah loses....said before and I'll say it again................If owls are losing,but thier son is playing"its go owls!!!".,.but,if owls are winning and thier son isnt playing..."owls suck".....typical. I can't wait til baseball season.....

2 seam....surely are you using sarcasm....Did you say????.... Owls will have more players than expected since the numbers at East Hamilton are so high.............ha ha ha

....I bit a hole in my adult bev.can when I read that....here are some reasons why silliness reigns in that statement.....

1. players deep on the Hurricanes' depth chart saw no future opportunity or playing time....If they are deep on the Hurricanes' depth chart.....they might not be able to run Gatorade Team for the Owls practice.

2. Any former Owl player that transferred to East Hamilton couldn't hack it once in Owl program, wouldn't or couldn't hack it again

3. Just mentioning Ooltewah football and East Hamilton football in the same conversation is the same as ................

.......................Univ. of Tennessee Volunteer football (Ooltewah) and UTC Mocs football (East Hamilton football)

:roflol:

You folks crack me up, I needed a good laugh today. :hungry:

But to answer some questions. Yes, LaMech Jones (#31) was a junior, but IMO needs to put about 30-40 pounds of weight this off season (was down to 175 for the last game). And Goose will be the leader for next year, but not as QB (again IMO), but as a RB and LB, plus Rudwall needs to step up next year. QB will be a ? next year at this point. Somebody new may step-up there, T.J. Davis and Roberto will be big players from this year's freshmen team, but speed was something lacking from this year's freshmen with those 2 being exceptions. Spring may answer some questions, but too early to tell now.

You folks crack me up, I needed a good laugh today. :thumb:

But to answer some questions. Yes, LaMech Jones (#31) was a junior, but IMO needs to put about 30-40 pounds of weight this off season (was down to 175 for the last game). And Goose will be the leader for next year, but not as QB (again IMO), but as a RB and LB, plus Rudwall needs to step up next year. QB will be a ? next year at this point. Somebody new may step-up there, T.J. Davis and Roberto will be big players from this year's freshmen team, but speed was something lacking from this year's freshmen with those 2 being exceptions. Spring may answer some questions, but too early to tell now.

thorough my man.....give us stats from this year. Leave the player personal to the coaching staff,because you are alittle off.Don't get offended,because,I'm not slamming you,but changes are coming and Goose at tailback isn't one.(I might be wrong,but......),you are probably right about most of the other stuff,though.

Thorough,

you claim to know Owls football...but did you say that the freshman team only had 2 "speedy" players???

how many PBRs had you consumed before your Owls Freshman Football Experience???

through my man.....give us stats. Leave the player personal to the coaching staff,because you are alittle off.Don't get offended,because,I'm not slamming you,but changes are coming and Goose at tailback isn't one.(I might be wrong,but......),you are probably right about most of the other stuff,though.

BBZ, as I said, in my opinion and everyone knows what is said about them. No offense taken...

In regards to Phishy, I don't drink PBR, tastes like crap. I'm just going by what I seen and what was told to me by some people whose opinion of such matters mean more to me than yours. I didn't say that they were the ONLY 2 with speed, but the team as a whole was not as fast as any freshman squad in the past 8 years. Next year's freshman team should be a good one to find line depth, but won't be a fast team either.

2seam, I'm not going to dignify you with any more of a response other than this.