Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'd say Coach Monroe and the players are going to go hard in the off season and try their best as always!!! If everybody would come together as a team the Owls could surprise some folks! I hear Brynn Oliver is coming out next year, along with Wes Ritchie, Doug Jenson, and Dillon Hood. This could make a big difference for the Owls...Good Athletes to add to the list!

Thorough,

agree to disagree

I'll let you take that up with C. Weir.... I really only saw freshman team one time...

but according to stats ive read on here....freshman 'RAN' quite a bit....which means FAsT where I come from......

And the ones doing the running were T.J. and Roberto, also add the other QB (Andrew Ware) to the running. Agree with the assessment of MTB with the other freshman QB needing seasoning, good arm and decent football IQ though. They used a 2 QB platoon this year.

Ooltewah's schedule will be reversed from this year's, so 2 trips to Nashville area and 1 to East Knoxville. Get your travelling shoes on folks.....

I know we get Tyner at home

I thought A East was booked as a HOME/HOME (@ the nest)????

thats what my nephew said.....anyway????????

I thought the Owls vs AE was a Home/Home deal as well??????????? Help us out with this one thorough97!

I was told that AE was the usual contract during the preseason and not like Whites Creek where it was both games at Ooltewah. I'll try to find out for certain.

I think you are right. I just asked some friends from work and they said you were right on the money!

Will be an interesting trip to AE. Not exactly a safe haven to play a football game or anything else! A little to close to UT football players. May get jacked at the gas station by the "Lane Train" :popcorneater: