Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes Ritchey is a 6'3" junior with great hands. He will easily find a spot somewhere on the field, possibly at receiver in the upcoming season. Brynn Oliver is another good sized kid who could probably fit in at linebacker. Dillon Hood is a quick, strong lineman who would make a great contribution to the line on both sides of the ball. Can't wait to see what the Owls can do!

Call it what you want...But I think these guys could help...Someone told me Brynn Oliver is one of the strongest kids in school! I think all the players that go out, the better. Let all the athletes in the school go out...I think its great!!!

Hey Hairy I think that it is great that kids want to get involved and am for it. The only point I was making is that when you have the tallent the owls have had the past few years those kids that do not think they will get playing time or will have to pay a price of getting pounded on by very talented players sit out until those players leave, you do not know how committed they are or did not pay the same price the other kids that have bee there through all the scout duties.

Underachieving or over rated

playoffs every year for 5 straight years...you tell me....

neither...Owls are ok

Is the goal to play 1 or 2 playoff games and get sent home every year, or to win a championship? Thats all I am saying. McMinn County was the best team at the end of the season in our region and they werent ranked #1 for several weeks. Benny has been a great coach, Blessed with allot of talent, but that A.E. Game and Cleveland game should have been a wakeup call . Maybe the game has passed him by? I think Fulmer syndrome may have took hold of the Owls football program.

YOU TALK ABOUT MCMINN BEING RANKED. WHO'S BAG WERE YOU SMOKING OUT OF WHEN YOU READ THE RANKINGS???? WHAT RANKINGS HAD MCMINN #1????

THE OWLS ARE BETTER NOW THAN WHEN MONROE TOOK OVER THE PROGRAM! THE LAST 4 YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN TO THE SEMI-FINALS 2 TIMES...I BELIEVE I SAW CAGLE AND HIS STAFF THERE WATCHING BOTH GAMES WISHING THEY WERE PLAYING IN IT...BY THE WAY, THATS THE FIRST TIME MCMINN HAS BEAT MONROE!!! YOU SAY THE GAME HAS PASSED HIM BY...EVERYBODY HATES A WINNER!!!

I COULD NOT HELP BUT LAUGH ABOUT THE FULMER COMMENT! BET UT MIGHT BE RE-THINKING THE WHOLE LANE TRAIN NOW!!! THEY OUGHT TO HIRE THE KNOXVILLE POLICE CHIEF TO COACH THE TEAM. HE IS REAL FAMILIAR WITH THE PLAYERS!!!

POST AGAIN LATER AFTER THAT STUFF WEARS OFF!!!!

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH UNDERSTANDING AND READING COMPREHENSION!

Lets try that again-- McMinn County was THE BEST TEAM in OUR REGION and they HAVE'NT....WERE'NT...WERE NOT, RANKED #1 (LIKE THE OWLS)/which proves rankings dont mean jack crap

I would bet he quits, Look at his track record and AGE.. He seen the writing on the wall at CHS and Left..did the same here in McMinn.. If he hasnt got the talent he QUITS! His ego wont allow him to go 6-4 or 5-5.

Your own fans are talking about needing kids in the hallway's to play. Kids that havent played a snap in years. That signals Owl football is heading back towards where it was for the last 30 years.

Keep ignoring that nice new high school built right down the road.. Nah,it will never hurt your sports programs. Right? lol

I have noticed in several posts you refer to the new school hurting the Owls. How many teams around here have beat the Owls in the time Monroe has been at Ooltewah????? Thats right 1 team in the last 5 years, Mcminn...1 are team, Owls fans can live with that. I remember the word on the cherokees when the season started...but they did not listen...they rose to the occasion!!! The Owls will do the same and there is no way the Owls go 5-5! Not in the new district!!! You say Monroe saw the writing on the wall at Cleveland and left...what writing was that all the state championship banners??? When he left Cleveland he was 54 wins and 1 loss in 4 years with 3 state championships!!! He did not leave the cabinet empty...it was full!!! You need to get out of that bag and put that stuff down and quit smoking it...its obvious it has given you short term memory loss!!!

I have noticed in several posts you refer to the new school hurting the Owls. How many teams around here have beat the Owls in the time Monroe has been at Ooltewah????? Thats right 1 team in the last 5 years, Mcminn...1 are team, Owls fans can live with that. I remember the word on the cherokees when the season started...but they did not listen...they rose to the occasion!!! The Owls will do the same and there is no way the Owls go 5-5! Not in the new district!!! You say Monroe saw the writing on the wall at Cleveland and left...what writing was that all the state championship banners??? When he left Cleveland he was 54 wins and 1 loss in 4 years with 3 state championships!!! He did not leave the cabinet empty...it was full!!! You need to get out of that bag and put that stuff down and quit smoking it...its obvious it has given you short term memory loss!!!

DITTO THAT!!! I'm so tired of explaining everything to these idiots.....it is a fact,that Ooltewah isn't hurting with the new school opening.,.nor will it hurt in the future.,,,,,....GUESS WHAT,IN LESS THAN 3-5 YEARS EAST HAMILTON WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD ALL THE STUDENTS!!!..so what do you think is gonna happen?..rezoning half the area back to Ooltewah!!! The school board already said this,because of the area of the school...you can't add one brick in any direction to expand it,if it gets to crowded.The school board isnt going to build another school of any kind out there.They will rezone again add some more of north hamilton county to Ooltewah and give more of east chattanooga to central high,if anything,all this helps Ooltewah in the long run. None of it matters anyway.....go owls