Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source is usually pretty good. Thanks for clearing it up coach.

I hope he makes it one more year, if nothing else to make sure the program is on solid footing. In spite of the bravado displayed by various posters, our work is cut out for us next season. I think we can win seven games, but road trips to Maplewood and Franklin will be difficult.

I don't know Coach Monroe and have spoken to him maybe twice during his tenure at Ooltewah. We've all heard the rumors about his impending retirement, but they are just that....rumors. I know ne has had some health issues and personal tragedy in the past, but I suspect football is what he knows and loves and if his health is good, he'll likely stay on. That's my 2 cents....

Heard a rumor that Coach Monroe might call it a career. Anyone else heard that one?

I heard he is already lining up coaching clinics to go to in the spring. My son will be a sophmore this year and monroe has already talked to him about going to camps this summer...Dont think a coach would spend time in the off season if he was not going to coach!

Give us the source you heard it from and that would probably clear up the rumor! :roflol:

Source is usually pretty good. Thanks for clearing it up coach.

who is coach????

sometimes I wish I was a coach (might make different decisions)...

I'm just an ordinary ole dad of a player who never hits the field on Friday night

Hey phish, it sure would be nice to get paid for all the coaching we do from the stands, huh! I guess the coaches cant see our signals from the side of the bleachers we sit on cause they never run what we want them to. :roflol:

Maybe you need to get a flag football team at the YMCA this fall and I can assist you! :roflol: