Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is OT but my son, who is not a football player, but works out at the school, is a big fan of Coach Dunbar. I'm glad to hear that from him because I think its important for kids to leave high school and look back at their high school coaches as people that made them better people. It doesn't neccesarily have to be the head coach, all the time. My older son still considers Coach Henderson his mentor and he's been out of high school three years. I think its great and I wish more coaches understood and appreciated that dynamic. Parents and fathers need to be the example in the kid's life, but it also helps if they have coaches that mentor them in areas where the parents might come up short. So I'm thankful that Coach Dunbar is having such a big impact on my son. I just wanted to give big kudos to a man that rarely is mentioned or talked about, but is very important.

My son loves Coach Dunbar as well!!! My son loves the whole staff at Ooltewah. He is so glad he chose to become a student athlete there.

good post bout Dunbar... I know who he is, but never met him

Ooltewah staff has some good coaches... I have met a few of them....seem like good guys

Phishdad2 talking about Maryville tackling #4 Owls defense would be no were in site. You thought Oakland put a whoppin on you last year man it would have been real bad this year if Farragut bet you guys 24-7 at your own place.

babble babble babble allvol

I am starting to sound like you know everything know what teams are doing to win and you let the little old Farragut boys come to your house and put a smack down on you guys. Question what is Ooltewak going to do without Smith. I think you might see the Owls sign on the interstate but thats all.

I am starting to sound like you know everything know what teams are doing to win and you let the little old Farragut boys come to your house and put a smack down on you guys. Question what is Ooltewak going to do without Smith. I think you might see the Owls sign on the interstate but thats all.

If you are trying to be funny "allvolfan1" you need to be a little more imaginative with your posts or stick to amateur night at the local comedy catch!

If you are trying to be funny "allvolfan1" you need to be a little more imaginative with your posts or stick to amateur night at the local comedy catch!

Here is his side kick BigHairyOwl. What about those big Admirals man that must stink getting beat 24-7 on your home field by those guys on your Goldball year O I forgot you got beat in the first round. Sorry maybe next year O wait Smith is gone now were is Ooltewah at again.

Its off exit 11. The Admirals know where that is. Where we pummeled them last year during the season and then again in the playoffs! If I were a betting man I would say you had a front row seat!

Thats right and I had a front row this year to and LOVED every minute of it. You and your sidekick always talk about last year you got smoked by Oakland last you didn't even score with Smith and all that you had. Well at least everyone will know were Ooltewah exit is when Mr.Smith gets up to UT and read the program up there.

all vol,

Farragut people just need to stick to destroying property at other Knoxville Co schools

I told you ....that qb of yours was going to throw you guys out of the playoffs

Cowboys ...sorry, I mean Admirals dont have much coming back next year

Let see didn't you guys O about three years ago go to another school and start a fight there and get some guys in trouble O I forgot they some how played in that game against Farragut. Seem like all you guys had this year was Mr.Smith (which by they way was a good football player) and I want get into that problem either with why he did not play in that game against Farragut this year and O don't use the excuse that was Bennies rule about fighting in practice for what happened O about three years ago. You never heard of Ooltewah till one Benny took over and two you started playing Farragut which that doesn't happen anymore you do the math. Man I am not one to talk about winning a game but man it was so great to beat you guys this year because of you and your side kick Hairyowl the way you two talk on this board. O by the way you have two wait and see what we got comimg back but I will tell you this we played two freshman on the o-line and Purty is the ownly running back we are losing along with #20 and that QB you are talking about.