Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You folks crack me up, I needed a good laugh today. :evil:

But to answer some questions. Yes, LaMech Jones (#31) was a junior, but IMO needs to put about 30-40 pounds of weight this off season (was down to 175 for the last game). And Goose will be the leader for next year, but not as QB (again IMO), but as a RB and LB, plus Rudwall needs to step up next year. QB will be a ? next year at this point. Somebody new may step-up there, T.J. Davis and Roberto will be big players from this year's freshmen team, but speed was something lacking from this year's freshmen with those 2 being exceptions. Spring may answer some questions, but too early to tell now.

This spring will be the most interesting in quite some time as it relates to qb. If they run some form of a spread then I think Goose can be the quarterback and wouldn't sell him short. If they want a dropback qb, he's probably not your guy and it will be one of the two rising juniors. The rising sophomore is a wildcard but I think he needs some seasoning. But what do I know? My opinion is unscientific and I have zero inside information. I knew some of the old coaches like Jim Davis who would offer up a nugget every now and then but I know none of the guys from the Cleveland Mafia.

Ooltewah will only have three or four seniors, so I expect a rebuilding season but will be pleasantly surprised if they win more than six or seven. The schedule is brutal out of the district.

You got that one wrong thorough97. Goose will start as the QB. TJ Davis, Calvin Murray, Randall Freeman will all play RB. Rudwall will be the FB and TJ Warren, Mykell Creech, and Juice (Delaney's little brother #22) will be the WR's. O line will have 3 starters coming back with Vasquez, Sheckley, and Stone. The freshmen o line was one of the best I have seen in a while!!! Big and physical kids!!! FROM WHAT I HEAR ALL GREAT KIDS WITH GREAT WORK ETHICS!!! CANT WAIT TIL SPRING!

CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! I MISSED THE LAST 2 GAMES BECAUSE OF WORK! GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU SENIORS...YOUNG 'UNS CARRY ON THE WINNING TRADITION FOR ALL US ARM CHAIR QB'S!!!

I think Farragut's Defense is UNDER RATED...

tough schedule....

points given up/game gm 1- 8 pts, 2-7pts....12 pts 11 pts

then loss to riverdale ....d gave up 20

gave up 7........17.........35 to maryville......0 to blount.......7.........7 to owls......3 to bearden tonight....

they could upset maryville ...................if farragut qb can keep from throwing it into the hands of the opponents' def backs

YOU ARE A SICK MAN!!! MARYVILLE AND FARRAGUT NEXT WEEK BOYS! WE ARE THERE! GET YOUR YARD PASSES NOW FROM YOUR OLD LADIES!!! NO EXCUSES! I DONT WANNA HEAR 'EM!!!

:evil: How? you didnt call me sick,when we were playin twister,covered in chili,and the loser had to go get milk in a "i love the village people" t-shirt and a loin cloth....

You could be right phish but I think Farragut does not do enough offensive scheme wise to present the Maryville D a problem!!! Maryville will run the outside and throw the ball down field on offense. I dont think its going to be the Farragut D that loses the game...it will be the fact that the Farragut offense cant win it!

Yard passes out now!!!